Tensome (Twice)

It was another long and hard day at work a couple of weeks later, and I was completely worn out.

To make matters personally depressing, it was my birthday today, and since we are all so busy, nobody remembered it.

I didn't get a single happy birthday greeting from anybody at work.

I did get a few messages and phone calls from my friends and family back home.

I fished out my keys to unlock the door to my apartment when I suddenly saw Sana and Dahyun run out from their dorm.

They just got back from today's activities.

"Oppa! Annyeong!" Dahyun and Sana both shouted as they ran to me, "Happy Birthday!!!"

Aww, they remembered, I thought.

At least some people did.

"Hey girls," I replied, putting on my best smile, "Thank you so much for remembering."

"You thought we forgot, didn't you?" Sana mischievously smiled.

"Well, we were all pretty busy today, so..." I felt sheepish once again.

Man, I can never really get a one up on these girls, " I really couldn't expect that much..."

"Aww, come on, Oppa!" Sana pouted, "Nobody should think like that on his or her birthday. I mean, it's your day," she grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently, "You should have lots of fun on your birthday, even if it's a very busy day."

"I agree," Dahyun took my other hand, squeezing it gently as well, "You should have fun on your birthday, no matter how short or how small it would be."

"Well, yeah," I squirmed, "You're right. Maybe we should celebrate a bit or something."

"Well Oppa," Dahyun said, her face turning suspiciously sexy and mischievous, "Get ready for the best surprise of your life."

"What surprise are you..." I never got to finish my question as I felt a heavy and hard thud against the back of my head.

A split second later, it was all lights out.

+++

I didn't know for how long I was knocked out.

But when I opened my eyes, I saw myself lying down on the soft carpet in the middle of a brightly-lit room.

I smelled a sweet, aromatic, and almost hypnotizingly relaxing scent as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings.

I stood up and scanned the room further, noticing a big white sofa on one corner of the room with dozens of cushions on it and on the floor just below it.

In the other corner was an insanely huge white bed, big enough for at least ten people, covered with curtains and drapes.

I had no idea where I was.

"Happy Birthday, Y/N Oppa!" I heard nine very distinct and very familiar voices from behind.

I turned around to see all nine members of Twice standing together.

They were all wearing pyjamas.

They all ran excitedly and happily towards me.

"Happy Birthday, Oppa!" Sana said, her sweet eye smiles knocking me silly again.

"Oppa, how are you?" Dahyun asked, "Sorry about that. Chaeyoung must have hit you a little too hard on the head back there."

"Mianhe, Oppa!" Chaeyoung cutely apologized, "I think I got a little carried away back there. Mianhe."