Vocal Training (Momo)

"Well, come to think of it, my throat's a little parched from all the talking and singing practices that I did today, Oppa," Momo slumped on her seat a bit.

"There's some bottled water in the backseat," I automatically replied, "You can take one if you need it..." and then I mentally smacked myself for missing a step, realizing what she actually meant..

"You are such a Boy Scout until now, Oppa!" Momo teased, "Jeez, after all this time you still can't take a hint!

Just because you haven't fucked me for a while, you'd forget about horny little Momo."

"I'm sorry, okay?" I retorted, "My brain was still stuck on manager mode for a while there."

"And since I'm going to be using my voice a lot, I will need some additional exercises for my throat, so why don't we start tonight?" she was grinning mischievously at me, "You can start by stuffing your cock in my mouth, Oppa."

Momo then reached down and opened my pants, deftly freeing my dick from my boxers.

She stroked me until I got fully erect.

"There we go, nice and hard now," she smirked, before leaning over to my side and dropping her whole warm mouth over my rod.

+++

Twenty minutes later, we were in my bedroom.

Momo was already butt naked, kneeling at the edge of the bed between my spread legs, slobbering all over my cock.

"Ah, fuck, Momo, you're such a good cocksucker now as well," I groaned, enjoying her messy blowjob.

"Well, sucking on such a beautiful dick helps," she teased, bringing her firm melons up for a titty-fuck, "I am so jealous of Dahyun having such a nice cock to play with."

I jerked my hips against her breasts squeezing my cock in between.

Momo had such fuckable tits that they were so irresistible.

"Now for some more throat training," she said, "I want your cum coating my throat so it'll be better."

I shook my head as Momo resumed bobbing her head up and down on me.

She must have been really hungry for some sex.

I noticed her significantly increased horniness while she kept on licking, sucking, and deepthroating my entire length.

It was so overwhelming that ten minutes later, I felt myself close to cumming.

Wow, it's been a long time since I hit my orgasm this soon.

"Ungh, Momo, I'm cumming," I grunted, jerking my hips instinctively against her face.

She went faster, harder, and sloppier on me.

Her saliva dribbled down from her chin, down my rod, and onto my balls.

She didn't say a word, but she obviously wanted me to explode in her mouth.

I threw my head back as my dick erupted, shooting streams of hot, sticky spunk down her throat.

Momo expertly swallowed every single shot, gulping loudly and not wasting any of it.

My cock throbbed in her mouth as I rode out my orgasm.

She released me with a very sexy pop a few minutes later, making sure I was all nice and clean, and yet still swollen hard and proud.

She twirled her tongue around the head, catching the last few drops of semen,

"Let's try something else, Oppa," she winked at me, giving my rod a slow and leisurely lick from root to tip, "You fuck my throat good, and I'll let you fuck me whatever style you want."