Shirt (Sana)

A couple of days later, I was out in the field once again, accompanying Sana this time in her filming of her drama.

I have to say, she was getting prettier and prettier, blooming all the more, as she was progressing in her career as an actress.

To be honest, I almost fell out of my chair when they were filming that hospital scene in the beginning where Sana was convincing an old lady patient to finish her meal, opening her buttoned-down shirt, supposedly to reveal a huge scar right in the middle of her chest, proving that she was confined in the same hospital for quite a long time compared to the old lady.

We all anticipated this beforehand, having a body double shoot the actual chest scene while Sana was wearing a white tank top underneath her shirt.

Admittedly, it still didn't prevent me from going all perverted and conjuring naughty thoughts in my mind.

Despite my growing erection due to my imagination, I forced myself to stay calm and collected.

We were supposed to be all professionals here after all.

But of course, perverts could only be understood by other perverts.

And Sana was obviously a pervert as well.

"I bet you wished that I was wearing a bra underneath when I opened my shirt," Sana teased on the way back to the dorm, "I can see your reactions during the filming."

"I'm actually surprised that you said you were willing to do it by yourself," I replied, pulling into the parking lot.

Since she has another full schedule tomorrow, along with practices for the upcoming Twiceland concert, she opted to stay in the dorm tonight.

"I was actually trying very hard not to show it," she grinned, "But I was imagining that you're stroking your cock in front of me the moment I opened my shirt."

"Ah, seriously?" I grumbled, "Man, how can you work calmly and look all professional when you're thinking dirty thoughts during that scene?"

"You mean like this?" she quickly unbuttoned her blouse and flashed me her braless titties, "Only this is of course much sexier and only for you, Oppa."

"Holy crap, Sana, don't surprise me like that!" I nearly lost it right there and then, "And why aren't you wearing a bra? Ah really..."

"Why? It's as if you haven't seen them like a million times before," she teased, "And besides, I know you got one-way windows in this car so nobody can see the inside part. Remember all those wonderful times we've fucked here?"

"Ah, cmon, Sana..." I groaned, feeling my dick suddenly harden in my pants.

"Speaking of which, Y/N Oppa," she was smiling mischievously as me, twirling her exposed nipples in front of me, "How about a fuck?" and licked her lips, "I'm still hungry for your cum."

"This has got to be the most direct you've ever been," I shook my head, "Haven't you had enough on the way back?" Of course, she was busy giving me a blowjob during the drive home, as usual.

"I know you want to stick that wonderful cock of yours up my pussy," she simply replied, fastening just the center two buttons of her blouse, "And I know that I want it, so let's hurry up to your room right now so we can start fucking."

How can she be so calm and professional in front of the cameras and then be a naughty, hornier, dirty-talking cock lover just like that is so beyond me.

+++

Sana was all naked except for her unbuttoned blouse, sitting beside me as we kissed passionately.