Guitar (Tzuyu)

I was on my way to the basement of the JYP Entertainment building to bring some refreshments to Tzuyu, who was using one of the music rooms to practice her piano and guitar skills.

"Tzuyu-ssi," I cheerfully said as I opened the door to the music room, "I brought you something to eat and drink. Take a break for now to refresh yourself."

"Awww, thank you, Y/N Oppa," she happily replied, putting her guitar carefully back on the rack.

"You're such a great manager-oppa. So thoughtful and caring always."

"Just doing my job, Tzuyu-ssi," I blushed as I opened the small container holding a small sub sandwich and a mixed fruit shake that I both made myself, "So, how's the practice going?"

"It's doing quite well," she said, taking a bite of the sandwich, "But I haven't thought up of a song yet for the show. I'm just practicing and going over all the things that I've learned."

"Don't worry too much about that," I replied, "You still got lots of time before the show. Heck, you haven't even started rehearsing for the new song yet."

"That's true," she thoughtfully paused for a bit, "But I just don't want to waste any time and I really want to put a good show for the fans. Can't wait to surprise the fans with my solo stage!"

I smiled, "You will, Tzuyu-ssi. You will. I believe that you can do it." And at that moment, an idea struck me.

I got up and took another guitar from the shelf.

I knew how to play a bit.

At least enough to catch up to Tzuyu's skill level quickly, "Let's brainstorm for a bit and then see if you can perform it for yourself."

We spent a few minutes just freely strumming and humming, coming up with ideas.

Eventually, we entertained the idea of going for some Ed Sheeran song .

Tzuyu was visibly happy about it.

"Thank you, Oppa," she said, giddy with excitement, "This song is pretty interesting for my skills. I will work on it." But right afterwards, her expression changed into a seductive and sultry look.

She put away the guitar and stood up, unbuckling the belt that held her denim shorts firmly around her thin waist.

She slid her shorts all the way down her smooth legs, revealing her baby pink panties.

I followed her lead, reaching forward to the elastic waistband of her underwear.

I gently pulled her panties down as well, exposing her fresh pink pussy.

As soon as she stepped out of the pool of clothes lying at her ankles, I latched my mouth onto her cunt, my tongue digging into her wet core.

I gently caressed and squeezed her firm butt cheeks as I slowly and leisurely French-kissed her labia.

"Ahhh... Y/N Oppa..." Tzuyu moaned, tussling my hair and scratching my ears as she pushed her lower regions tighter and closer to my face, "Eat my pussy, ah, so good..."

I increased my pace, furiously eating Tzuyu's pussy.

Her delicious juices started to leak out, gradually wetting my face and her inner thighs.

"Ungh, ahhh... Oppa, I'm cumming..." she moaned a few minutes later, grabbing my head and rubbing her crotch against my face, "Ahhh... so good... Oppppaaaaaaaaa!!!"

She squirted right onto my waiting mouth.

I gulped down as much of her love honey as I could, running my tongue along her swollen labia lips and protruding clit.