Comforting (Chaeyoung)

Sana and I woke up almost the same time a few hours later.

I accompanied her back to her room, encouraging her to get more sleep since they had the rest of the day off.

I couldn't let her stay in my room, since I still had a few things to do to help clean all the mess up.

I took a shower to shake myself loose.

This time, it really helped.

Not so much, but at least I felt that I was fully awake, despite the fact that I only had a few hours' worth of sleep.

I redressed my wounds, got dressed, and went to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast.

+++

I was walking back to my hotel room, thinking of getting some paperwork done, when Chaeyoung called.

"Oppa, where are you?" I heard her slightly trembling voice over my receiver.

"I just had breakfast, and now I'm on my way back to my room," I replied, "Is there something you need? Do you want me to send some breakfast up to your room?"

"It's okay, Oppa," she said, "I just woke up. Everybody else is still sleeping, I guess. At least for Mina-Unnie and Momo-Unnie." The girls were split up into groups of three per room.

"Okay then," I exhaled, "I'll wait for you outside your room, then we can talk somewhere, okay?"

"O-Okay, Oppa," she replied, sounding a little more relaxed, "I'll see you soon."

Five minutes later, we were in my room.

She seemed a little stressed out for the moment.

We were both sitting at the edge of the bed.

"What can I do for you?" I asked, holding her slightly trembling hand.

"Oppa..." Chaeyoung looked at me with her sad doe eyes, "Can we spend more time together? I feel like you don't like me.."

"I'm always here for you, Chaeyoung-ssi," I replied, enveloping her in my arms and kissing her head, "No matter what."

After a few minutes of cuddling, she looked up at me.

I looked straight into her eyes, and slowly leaned for a kiss.

She welcomed my lips, gently pushing her tongue into my mouth.

She broke our kiss a few minutes later, and whispered, delicately running her fingernails across my cheek, "You know what to do, Oppa... Please... take away my worries... make me feel better..."

I gently laid her down on the bed and started unbuttoning her white blouse.

I felt her reach down to my crotch, unbuttoning and unzipping my fly as I got to the last button, revealing her white silk bra and toned abs.

We just looked at each other the whole time.

We stripped off the rest of our clothes, not changing our positions.

She grabbed my cock and began stroking it as I fondled her small, perky breasts.

After a while, I moved my hands to her crotch, spreading her delicate pussy lips, before slowly inserting my middle finger inside.

Chaeyoung's body tensed up a bit, making her grip my cock harder.

I leaned down and began sucking her left tit as I started finger-fucking her pussy.

"Ahhh... Oppa..." she moaned, squeezing my erect dick harder and stroking it faster, "More... please... don't stop..."

Her handjob made me hornier, making me suck her tit harder.

Daily Life as a New ManagerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara