Cheer Up (NaMo)

Don't know how this happened, but here I am now with Nayeon and Momo kissing each other.

After a few minutes, Nayeon broke her kiss with Momo and knelt down in front of me.

She undid my pants, careful to stay clear of my bandages.

"Almost three months of no sex, you must have stored a lot of cum, Oppa," Nayeon teased as she freed my already erect cock from my pants and boxers.

Momo joined in and snaked her hand inside, cupping my scrotum, "Omo... your balls feels so big and heavy. We're going to be full tonight."

Both girls spent a few minutes leisurely stroking and fondling my penis and balls.

I honestly almost forgot the feeling, after all those months.

"Ahhh... fuck... Nayeon-ssi, Momo-ssi..." I groaned, tilting my head back against the sofa, "Ahh... so good..."

Nayeon went first, enveloping as much as my length as she possibly could, slurping loudly as she started bobbing her head up and down against my rod.

Momo got up and sat on the sofa beside me, unhooking her bra.

Her breasts bounced a bit as they got released from their confines.

She cupped both of her beautiful mounds and pouted cutely at me.

Know exactly what to do, I leaned forward and sucked on her luscious tits, making her moan.

I laved at her left breast while I fondled the other one.

After five minutes or so, I switched my attention to her right nipple.

"Ahhh... yes, Oppa... just like that... suck those titties..." Momo moaned, stroking my hair, "Oh, you're so good..."

Meanwhile, Nayeon was working wonders around my cock, alternating between licking it like a popsicle, and sucking on it, her mouth like a warm vacuum.

She even went down a bit to suck and lick my balls as well.

It wasn't very long before I could feel my orgasm building.

Don't blame me.

I haven't cummed since I almost got toasted back in Hong Kong.

"Ahh... Nayeon-ssi," I grunted, "I'm cumming..."

Nayeon mumbled something I couldn't understand, since she kept her lips firmly clamped on my dick.

Instinctively jerking my hips, I let loose, unloading a huge amount of semen.

She choked a bit on the sudden rush of cum, but kept her composure and attention, gulping fast and loud.

"Remember to save some for me, Oppa," Momo breathed as she intently watched me filling Nayeon's throat.

Dribbles of cum started leaking from the corners of the Nayeon's lips.

For almost a full minute, I kept on shooting, and Nayeon kept on greedily swallowing.

I was panting soon afterwards, feeling a little bit drained as my orgasm finally subsided.

Nayeon stood up and backed away a bit, smiling as she rolled some cum in her mouth before swallowing it, "That was quite the treat, Oppa. Biggest load I've ever had to swallow from you. But I'm sure you got more," and looked at Momo, "Isn't that right, Momo?"

"I hope you're right, Unnie," she smirked, getting on her knees, giving my wet rod a lick, "Let's get you ready for another round, Oppa."

Momo gave me the spit and stroke treatment, getting me fully erect in no time.