Visit (JeongHyoChaeng)

My next stop was the KBS studios, another thirty minute drive from where I dropped off Dahyun.

Chaeyoung was meeting with the drama staff while Jihyo and Jeongyeon talked to each other.

I first went to see the director and went through the details of Chaeyoung's itinerary.

He especially reminded me about Chaeyoung's working visa, as there will be some scenes shot in Japan.

I told him that her manager in charge will take care of it, but I will also update him as soon as I have news.

We also went over the schedule of shoots and promotions, since they will be flying back and forth to Japan during some stretches of this project, making sure that there were no major conflicts in Chaeyoung's schedule.

It really was a good thing that there were no major group promotions penned for this year.

I immediately saw Jeongyeon, who was chatting with someone.

"Oppa!" she waved me to come closer, "Glad to see you here!"

As I walked closer, Jeongyeon called out to Jihyo, who was sitting in a corner texting on her phone, "Jihyo! Look who's here!", and pointed to me.

Jihyo immediately smiled to moment she saw me, "Oppa!" and ran towards me and Jeongyeon.

"Hey Jihyo-ssi, Jeongyeon-ssi!" I cheerfully greeted.

I felt more sheepish being in the presence of so many idols.

"We don't have much time, Oppa," Jeongyeon said, "Nayeon already told us everything regarding what you did to them earlier, and we also want a piece of the action."

My mind was racing as she pushed me into the dark storeroom.

I should have seen this coming from a mile away.

Jihyo followed immediately, flipping the lightswitch on, and locking the door shut.

She mischievously licked her lips at me as she unbuttoned her shirt, revealing to me her huge, white bra covered breasts and her flat tummy.

And for the fourth time today, my pants were rumpled on my knees.

I was sitting on a chair while the girls had their way with me.

Jeongyeon was busily giving me a handjob while Jihyo was shoving her tits in my face, begging me to suck them.

I alternated between her nipples, started from the right one.

"That's it, Oppa," Jihyo moaned in her aegyo voice, "Suck my nipples.

You like my breasts, right, Oppa?"

After a couple of minutes, there was a knock on the door.

Jeongyeon opened the door and let Chaeyoung in, who was a bit shocked seeing Jihyo with her exposed breasts on my face and my dick already rock hard.

I saw her immediately blush pink, even with her makeup on.

"Chaeyoung! What took you so long?" Jihyo said, "Come on, join the fun!"

"Mianhe," Chaeyoung replied, stumbling about, "I was in the restroom when you called me, Unnie."

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung both reached down and under their skirts and pulled their panties off.

Jeongyeon was wearing a cream-colored pair while Chaeyoung's was baby pink.

"You go first, Unnie," Chaeyoung said, then turned to me and shyly said, still blushing, "Oppa, can you finger my pussy?" She lifted the hem of her dress to reveal to me her cunt.