Helping her Relax (Chaeyoung)

Despite the one-week vacation leave, some members still have a couple of things on their plate, which they went to after a few days' worth of vacation.

Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon still had their own modelling shoots to go to.

Sana, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu had classes to attend on top of their own individual activities as well (like Sana for instance, where she was an MC for SBS Midnight Entertainment).

But at least their schedules were super light during this one week compared to their normal working load.

It's a good thing too that all of the junior managers and some of the senior managers are back to help me accompany the girls whenever we could.

I was with Chaeyoung that day, having finished her filming and photoshoot for a contact lenses CF and ads in the morning, before deciding to go to her university's library to borrow some books for some homework.

Naturally, I spent several long hours tutoring her and helping her with her schoolwork in one of the library's study rooms.

Luckily, the students there were gracious enough not to bother us, contented with just taking some photos using their phones from a very safe distance.

I think some of them were jealous that they couldn't have the chance to help Chaeyoung with her schoolwork and be close to her.

The librarian had to check in on us at least twice to see if we were doing alright.

I think it was his excuse to get a few seconds in as well.

I was amazed at Chaeyoung's efforts in studying.

Despite the fact that she is still the busiest among the Twice members, she still had enough energy to do some schoolwork.

That made me more motivated in helping her in whatever way that I can.

It was almost 8:00PM when we were finally finished with all of her schoolwork, ready to be turned in the following day.

Chaeyoung was so relieved that she was able to accomplish all of her requirements.

"Thank you so much, Oppa," she said, "I'm sure I wouldn't have done all of this without your tremendous help."

"Glad I could help," I replied, "Come, let's go home. I'll make dinner for you."

+++

Forty minutes later, we were back in my dorm, having dinner.

Nobody else was in the girls' dorm at the moment, and Chaeyoung had to go to school the following day and turn in her homework and attend some classes.

It's a good thing that she was able to make quite a bit of progress catching up to all the things she has missed.

Chaeyoung was thoroughly happy with her meal, a great relief for her at the end of a very tiring day.

"So, how are things between you and Jungkook?" I asked.

She cringed a bit, obviously recalling the punishment she suffered several days ago, "We're good. We haven't seen each other yet recently but we constantly communicate by phone. I told him that you know already."

Amused, I asked, "And what did he say?"

"He was honestly scared about it," she replied, taking a sip of her water.

"Why?"

"Because he knows how protective you are of me," Chaeyoung took a bite of her chicken, "It seems that your reputation as our manager has spread around quite a bit."