Sweaty Workout (Momo)

I did some stretches once again to loosen up my tense muscles for a few minutes before resuming my exercises.

I was at the gym nearby the dorm, the one that we oftentimes use.

I decided to increase the workload of my gym sessions just a notch, pretty confident that it was about time that I did so.

"Oppa," Momo quickly called me out the moment she saw me walk back to the main gym hall, "You ready to do more?"

I nodded, admiring her sweaty and sexy look, "You bet. I'm just getting all warmed up."

"I'll take that as a challenge," she smirked at me.

We both hit the treadmills, adjusting the settings to moderate levels.

I needed to up my cardiovascular exercises more, before I can even start to think about weight training.

Momo and I completed our fifteen minute treadmill jog, actually ramping up the speed a bit during the last three minutes.

We then cooled off, before proceeding to the multipurpose room, which was currently empty at the moment.

I remember the last time I was here, practicing with Nick.

That reminded me that I have to start learning the intermediate stages of the martial arts soon.

"I know Jeongyeon taught you the way that we stretch when we practice for our performance," Momo said, "But she told me that didn't show you all of it. I'm gonna show you the rest of it."

"There's more?" I asked, actually a bit surprised, "And here I was thinking that how you girls stretch is already very advanced."

"We weren't exaggerating when we say on TV that stretching is a good reason why we keep ourselves fit," she grinned at me, "I remember the first time we learned the whole routine. I didn't think I can bend and twist my limbs in so many different directions."

"That's what I first thought when Jeongyeon showed me," I chuckled, "Well then, let's get to it."

Needless to say, because Momo was more curvaceous than Jeongyeon, both her butt and her boobs were sticking out quite prominently while teaching me the rest of their stretching routine.

And that obviously got me a bit horny.

Her sweat soaking her gym outfit consisting of a matching blue sports tank top and tights just made her curves stick out all the more.

"Yah! I know you're going all byun at me, Oppa!" she almost yelled at me.

After almost an hour of nothing but stretching, we then hit the exercise machines.

Momo was proud of her developing abs, and was determined to keep it.

I followed her, but my purpose was to strengthen my core first.

Powering up my limbs can wait until later.

"See? I told you that stretching that much can make this a whole lot easier," she said fifteen minutes later, observing how I worked my core.

She then stood behind me, firmly holding my central torso on either side of my body as she gave me further tips on how to do my core exercises.

I felt her melons brush against my back, noticing her semi-erect nipples touching my shirt ever so slightly.

"Your abs are already developing much, Oppa," she observed, "But at this point, you need to increase the amount of exercises to make it stronger. It's not just for show, you know?"