Foursome (NaDaTzu)

A few weeks have passed, and it was almost time for the preparations for the year-end music shows.

That, and with the girls beginning their practices and rehearsals for their upcoming album, entitled "I Can't Stop Me", made us all so busy yet again.

On top of that were the invitations to attend the music awards like Mnet Asian Music Awards, the Golden Disk Awards, the Melon Music Awards, and the Seoul Music Awards.

Well that was it for now.

+++

I drove Nayeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu to a filming session .

It was an outdoors filming session, and they were chosen to film with a group of actors and dancers for a tourism campaign.

As usual, while they were going about their activities, I took the time to do some administrative work on my laptop while I let Ciara do the field work.

Time for the rookie to strut her stuff.

In all fairness, she was getting the hang of it quite well.

That was one of the things I always grumbled about being main manager.

Paperwork was always a bitch.

And with so many individual activities going on involving Twice, like this one, there was so much paperwork to go through, fill out, and forwarded, just to make sure that payments and obligations were made on time.

Time passed by quickly enough.

By the time I was done with the paperwork, the girls were almost done with the filming.

Ciara didn't have her own car yet, so she was riding with all of us on the way back.

We grabbed some takeout and dropped her off at her apartment before we made it back home.

"What is this I hear that Shinki Oppa is dating Ciara?" Dahyun giggled as she wolfed down on her meal.

"It's true," Nayeon replied, "I'm seeing that they are getting closer and closer to one another. I think it's just a matter of time before they become a real couple, like you and Y/N Oppa."

"Oh, Shinki Oppa and Ciara Unnie look so cute together," Tzuyu added, "I hope those two end up together as well. It's so lovely to see such couples looking so happy together, like you and Y/N Oppa."

The double blows from Nayeon and Tzuyu made Dahyun blush tomato red, "Awww... stop it, you two. Why do you always keep rubbing me and Y/N Oppa?"

They kept on teasing and chatting very loudly while finishing their dinner all the way back to the dorm.

Even when we got out and cramped into the elevator, they were still teasing me and Dahyun.

"What?" I asked, mockingly scrunching my face at them as I opened the door to my dorm, "Your dorm's over there, not here."

All three pairs of puppy eyes were staring cutely at me.

And accompanied by three puppy-like frowns, I was melting before them.

Even Tzuyu was ramping up the aegyo.

What... the... heck.

"Oppa..." Nayeon whined, "Oppa... We're so tired from our schedules today. We need something to relax us... Oppa..."

"Oppa... please..." Tzuyu was yanking my arm.

"Oppa," Dahyun pouted at me, "They've been itching all afternoon during the filming. And I've been itching too."