Comforting Jeongyeon (Jeongyeon)

Thankfully, my night was a free night since there were no scheduled rehearsals for the Japan Tour.

At Jeongyeon's request, I accompanied her to dinner after her photoshoot.

I didn't mention it at first because we were all also surprised by it.

Jeongyeon actually had a boyfriend before Sana and Chaeyoung hooked up with their respective boyfriends.

But unlike those two rascals, Jeongyeon told me about him the moment they started dating.

The thing was, the guy broke up with her fairly recently.

As far as I was concerned, if she didn't want to talk to me about it, then I wouldn't even dare ask.

I did tell her though that whenever she's ready or just felt like talking to me about it, she should just feel free to do so.

And tonight was such a time that she finally opened up to me.

At least a bit.

"So you're doing okay now?" I asked as I sipped my coffee.

"Much better now, Oppa, thank you," Jeongyeon replied, "And thank you for respecting my privacy on the matter."

I shrugged, repeating what I just said, "I always figure that if you don't tell me, then I don't have any right to ask. Especially since I've already made it clear to you that you can talk to me anytime about anything."

"Don't worry, Oppa," she smiled, "I always keep that in mind. You're such a great big brother to me, you know that?"

"I try," I nodded, finishing my coffee as I noticed that she was already done with hers, "It's good though that you've got so many friends outside Twice who you hang out with. I've seen a lot of your pictures uploaded on your Instagram account."

She giggled, "Yeah, they've been such a big help too. Being around friends helped a lot to ease my pain. It's not easy to get over a relationship that has ended."

"Tell me about it," I replied.

+++

We drove back to the dorm to get some rest.

Tomorrow was another rehearsal day, and then the day after it's off to Japan once more to continue the Tour.

Of course, she had other ideas the moment we got off the elevator to our floor.

"Let's do it, Oppa," she simply said, grinning at me like a naughty Jeongyeon.

I rolled my eyes.

Well, like Jihyo, I haven't had sex with Jeongyeon in a while.

But knowing her, I'll be sore before the night was over.

In less than five minutes we were in my bedroom, all naked in a sixty-nine position.

Jeongyeon was on top and I was underneath her.

I could feel her bobbing up and down furiously and loudly on my erect cock, her drool dribbling down my length and onto my balls and groin area.

She was so aggressive that I couldn't concentrate on me slurping at her clean shaven pussy.

Her labia lips were parted open, revealing her erect clit for me to feast on.

I stuck my tongue in as deeply as I could, tasting her tangy juices coating her love hole.

The thing about Jeongyeon when it came to sex was that she was very aggressive and energetic.

And tonight was no different.

In fact, I think she was more of that than usual.

My cock swelled in her mouth, growing bigger and harder under her very enthusiastic and very sloppy blowjob.