Improving Her Stamina (Momo)

That weekend, I finally had some time for myself.

I decided to go and get some exercise, which I haven't done in a long, long time.

There was gym near my dorm.

It wasn't a state-of-the-art facility, which I couldn't afford in the first place, but it was adequate enough for my needs.

That night after work, I went straight to the gym.

I spent the first two hours alternating between cardio exercises and weightlifting.

I was careful not to hit it too hard since it's been a while from the last time I hit the gym.

I concentrated on the treadmill, the dumbbells, and some other machines that I forgot what they were called, but basically focused on my triceps, abs, and calves.

I took a rest soon after.

My shirt and my headband were drenched in sweat.

But I was feeling pretty good about myself.

My energy was still high after those two hours, which surprised me to say the least.

I went to the bathroom to take a leak, planning to go for another hour before calling it quits for today.

I went back to my gym bag afterwards and took a huge swig from my water bottle.

That's where I bumped into someone very familiar.

"Oh, hi Oppa!" Momo greeted me, "Annyeong!" She was in a pink tracksuit, looking pretty and cute at the same time.

"Oh, hello, Momo-ssi," I replied, "I didn't know that you come here." I knew that she was working out a lot, but I didn't know which gym she went to.

"I like this gym," she smiled, "It's near the dorm, and not many people here. It gives me some privacy as well."

I shrugged, "Yeah, that's true. It's a nice, quiet place for some time for yourself without any fans or paparazzi around bugging you all the time."

"What about you, Oppa?" she asked, "I didn't know you work out here as well."

"It's my first time here," I replied, trying to keep cool, "Same reasons: it's near the dorm, not too many people around, that sort of thing."

"Seems you've been working out quite a lot today," she noted, noticing how sweaty I was.

"Yeah," I sheepishly said, "I've been here for like two hours already, trying to make up for lost time, I guess. Just alternating between some cardio exercises and a little bit of weightlifting."

Momo nodded, "Wow, Oppa. Maybe you can help me with my routine today. My trainer said she cannot make it today because of family matters, so I'm alone right now."

"Okay," I agreed.

I heard some rumors that Momo has a tendency to exercise a tad too much that her trainer told her to stop going to the gym one time.

I wasn't sure of how true it was, but I was about to find out.

One hour later, I was totally worn out.

Beads of sweat kept dropping from my chin and my forehead.

I felt my feet swelling and hot inside my rubber shoes.

I was breathing hard, and I started to feel my muscles in my arms and my legs aching.

But Momo was in a slightly worse condition than I was.

We were both sitting down on the floor of the small dance room.

"I really need to improve my stamina," Momo panted.