Vocal Lessons (Sana)

A few days later on the way back to the office, I received a couple of text messages.

The first one was from Tzuyu, "Y/N Oppa! Thank you very much for your help with our homework. Chaeyoung-Unnie and I both got 'A' in our papers. Thank you so much!!! Mwah!!!".

The second one was from Dahyun, "Hi Y/N Oppa! Mina and I got 95% in our presentation today. The professor said that it was the highest that she ever gave to any student! She was so impressed with our presentation. Thank you so much for helping us out!!! Hugs and kisses!!!".

They both sent me a picture attachment.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were holding their marked papers, each with a big 'A' on the top part of the first page.

Mina and Dahyun showed me the professor's comments on a hard copy of the presentation slides, with a big "95% Very Good!" handwritten on the top right corner.

I chuckled to myself, making a mental note to reply to their messages as soon as I got back to the office.

I surely couldn't text while driving.

Anyways, thirty minutes later I was back in the office to do some paperwork.

That took me another two hours before I was done with that.

It was four in the afternoon already when I went downstairs to the training rooms to check up on Sana, who was practicing by herself as usual.

Since NaSaTzu was going to debut in two weeks, she was practicing her singing more than usual, given that she did get more lines to sing.

I watched them during the rehearsals and recordings, and some of the songs in the album were no joke at all.

The carrier single was actually very hard to sing that my respect for Nayeon, Sana, and Tzuyu as vocalists skyrocketed afterwards.

They did a very good job with the album.

But that didn't stop Sana from diligently practicing her vocal skills.

"Hi Oppa!" she greeted me as I entered the room.

It was one of standard training rooms for one-on-one sessions that the artists can use in their own discretion.

There was a piano in the far corner, mainly for vocalization and pitch practices, and a small sofa set for study.

The room was soundproof, so as not to disturb the outside world.

"Hey Sana-ssi," I replied, "I got you something," I brought in a small container of spaghetti carbonara for her snack.

"Oh wow," she cheerfully said, "Thank you, Oppa! You are so sweet!"

"So how is your practice going?" I asked while she ate.

"It's doing pretty well, Oppa," she replied, "I think I'm doing better now. My trainer said I'm improving a lot with my singing."

I nodded, "That's very good to hear. But I do hope that you are not pushing yourself too hard when you practice, especially given your history of vocal nodules."

She finished eating and put the container down on the table, "Well, yeah. You do have a point, Oppa. And I thank you for always taking care of me and my members. You always look out for our needs and keeping us healthy and happy."

I shrugged, "Just doing my job as best as I can, I guess."

"Aww, Oppa," Sana jumped up and sat beside me, immediately hugging me, "So humble. I like that about you," she then whispered to my ear, "You're so nice and have such a great "good boy" image, I might actually fall for you one day."