Intimate First Night (Dahyun)

"Hey Dahyun," Mina whispered, "Did you notice the way Y/N Oppa looked at you?"

"What?" Dahyun asked, surprised by the sudden question.

"I think he likes you," Nayeon added.

Dahyun blushed, "What are you girls talking about?"

"I think so too," Momo joined in, "I think Y/N Oppa was feeling jealous with the way we were behaving around our labelmates, especially at the restaurant."

Ever since that, everybody was constantly ribbing Dahyun about it behind my back.

They apparently became more observant of my movements, giggling and feeling very amused every time I tried to act cool, calm, and collected, but in fact they noticed that I kept stealing glances at Dahyun, noticing the different twinkle in my eyes and the subtle change in my smile.

And then, back in the hotel the night of the accident, Dahyun was sharing the room with Sana and Mina.

"Do you think that Y/N Oppa's okay?" Dahyun asked worriedly.

"I hope he is," Sana tiredly replied.

"I'm also worried about him too," Mina added.

"Hey, Dahyun-ah, what's up?" Sana suddenly asked, sitting beside and hugging her.

"Nothing..." the Dubu began crying, "It's just that... It's all my fault... and now Y/N Oppa... I... I..."

Amidst the crying and hugging, both Sana and Mina heard Dahyun's faint cry, "I'm so sorry, Y/N Oppa... I... I... love... you..."

"Dahyun-ah..." Sana stroked her hair, "It's gonna be alright..."

Moving on, they continued with the time when I got mad at them where they were having a very serious conversation in my living area.

Dahyun spilled the beans to the rest of the members.

"Really?" Momo asked.

"Maybe you should tell him, Dahyun-ah," Jihyo said.

"Look, I love Y/N Oppa too," Sana added, "But I love him more like a best friend. And as a best friend, I of course want the best for him, and for you as well. It's obvious that Y/N Oppa likes you a lot, Dahyun-ah. If you love him too, then you should tell him."

Well obviously that part didn't happen.

They explained that they were too scared at that time.

But the clincher was Hong Kong.

"Please, oh please God, don't let him die," Dahyun was crying, kneeling at my bedside in the ICU-recovery room, "I love you, Y/N Oppa..."

Sana and Nayeon stood on either side of her, unable to find the words to comfort her.

"I should have told him sooner..." she continued sobbing, "I should have... Please, Y/N Oppa... open your eyes... Please..."

"Oh stop it now," Dahyun interrupted, "You're making me feel so embarrassed."

"But it's the truth!" Chaeyoung replied, "You were the one who was the most distressed during that time."

"There's actually more to tell," Nayeon had an evil glint in her eyes.

"But you can tell me that later," I cut in, "Because right now, you got hair and makeup to do. We still have a concert tonight, remember?"

I shepherded the girls out after I paid the bill.

We drove straight to the stadium, being teased and ribbed at along the way.

"Hey Dahyun-ah," Momo said, "So, does this mean that we need to ask for your permission now?"