Revenge on Dahyun (Twice)

"Y/N Oppa, you better come with us now," Mina sexily said as I approached them.

"Yes, Oppa," Tzuyu added, mischievously winking at me, "The others have started already."

That made me stop, "What? What do you mean the others have started on what? And Tzuyu, stop winking at me like that."

Mina and Tzuyu then started dragging me to their dorm, "Oh you'll understand once we get inside, Oppa."

When we got to the girls' living area, I was greeted by quite a surprising sight.

Actually, I could already hear the moans and groans and the sounds of skins slapping and small motors whirring the moment I stepped into their living area.

All the girls were in the living area, butt naked and obviously horny.

But only Dahyun was handcuffed.

Her arms were both stretched upward, with her handcuffs suspended by a rope which was tied to the ceiling.

I had actually no idea how the girls were able to do that.

A ball gag was in her mouth, muffling her moans as Chaeyoung relentlessly banged her ass with a strapon dildo.

Nayeon was in sitting between Dahyun's spread legs, shoving a large vibrator set to max into the Dubu's soaking wet cunt.

"Oh, Y/N Oppa, finally you're here," Sana evilly said, running her vibrator all over Dahyun's exposed boobs.

But my surprise turned out to be the opening that Mina and Tzuyu were waiting for.

Mina suddenly handcuffed me while Tzuyu produced a rope, quickly trying one end of it on my handcuffs and securely grabbing the other end.

Jihyo, Momo, and Jeongyeon quickly then pounced on me, stripping me naked in a matter of seconds without actually tearing my clothes to shreds.

It all happened so fast that I really couldn't see what was going on.

But the next thing I knew, I was being strung up as well, my arms suspended by the rope tied to the ceiling.

I looked down to see a naked Mina furiously jerking me off, getting me erect.

"Ungh, Mina, slow down," I painfully said.

"No time, Oppa," she replied, licking the tip every now and then.

I glanced at my left side where Dahyun was being helplessly banged.

Chaeyoung was smacking Dahyun's ass as she continued pounding her anus.

Nayeon's movements with her vibrator up Dahyun's cunt was becoming a blur, with sloshing sounds becoming louder and louder.

Sana abandoned her vibrator, opting to use her hands to grope at Dahyun's breasts, kneading and mashing her firm, yet soft flesh.

The helpless Dubu was blushing pink in the face, her moans still stifled by the ball gag firmly placed in her mouth.

"What the heck's going on?" I managed to ask as Momo joined in, running her hands all over my torso.

"Payback time, Y/N Oppa," Momo coldly replied, licking my ear, "Remember when you helped Dahyun get her revenge on us?"

"And of course, we need to get back some time we lost to Dahyun-ah as well," Mina added, still giving me a massive handjob, "I'm sure you two had such a wonderful time during our vacation period and during your trip to the States."

"We growing a bit jealous, Y/N Oppa," Tzuyu was slowly stripping off her clothes as well, "We need to get some loving from you too and not just Dahyun Unnie."