Apology (Sana)

"I'm so sorry about that," I said, "I know how much you girls wanted to go to Hokkaido.

I just forgot it somehow."

"It's okay, Oppa," she replied, "We can always go next time."

How we ended sitting on my bed, I couldn't recall.

I gently lifted her chin up, and leaned down to kiss her.

She kissed back, deepening her kiss and snaking her tongue through my lips.

I gently intertwined my tongue with hers.

After a while, she carefully got on top of me and pushed me to the bed.

Straddling me, she slowly unbuttoned her pajama top.

She wasn't wearing a bra, revealing her firm round breasts.

"Suck my breasts, Oppa," she said, her eyes were begging, "Please..."

I sat up, taking one nipple and as much of the surrounding tit as I could in my mouth, and gently sucked.

My hand massaged her other tit, going as gently as I could.

"Ah... Oppa... harder," she whimpered, "Please go harder..."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She was just so vulnerable I didn't want to look like I was taking advantage of her.

She nodded, looking straight to me with her big puppy eyes look, almost begging, "Yes, Oppa... Please..."

I did as she asked, sucking and fondling her breasts harder.

She moaned and whimpered louder, getting more and more aroused.

"Go lower, Oppa..." she moaned a few minutes later.

We switched positions.

I gently pushed her onto the bed and gave her light kisses from her lips, down to her neck and shoulders, to her cleavage and breasts, and finally reaching to her tummy.

Gently, slowly, I pulled down her pajamas all the way off, quickly followed by her pink cotton panties.

I parted her legs, revealing her slightly moist labia lips.

I looked up at her, meeting her begging puppy eyes innocently urging me to go on.

I pressed my head against her crotch, parting her vaginal walls with my lips and tongue.

I sniffed her sweet musky scent of her pussy.

"Ahh..." Sana moaned, arching her back and parting her legs wider, "Oppa... Eat me... Eat my pussy, Oppa..."

I felt her whole body relax, her tension melting away and giving way to pleasure.

I worked my way through her labia folds, tasting her sweet, musky flesh that was warm and wet to the touch.

I inserted my tongue as deeply as I could into her love hole, occasionally curling it up inside and touching her g-spot, sending shudders up her spine.

"Oppa..." Sana whimpered as I continued eating her pussy, "So good..."

I increased the intensity of my oral assault on her now-wet cunt, literally French-kissing her labia lips.

She grabbed fistfuls of my hair, pushing my head more against her crotch.

She climaxed five minutes later.

Her back arched high, making her spread her legs further apart, as she released a surging shower of her juices onto my face, almost blinding me.

"Oooooppaaaaaa..." she squealed through her orgasm, panting hard soon after.