Revenge 6/6 (DaTzu)

The 2nd Japan Tour ended a week ago, and the girls were all back to their individual schedules.

We have a couple of months before the scheduled kickoff concert .

The accounting department back in the office were super busy calculating all of our profits from the Japan Tour, which was insane.

I never really appreciated how much the Tour earned, until now.

No wonder they were focusing a lot on the Japanese market.

They were just raking it in.

And since we were back in Seoul for much longer period of time, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu also took the time to attend some classes and catch up on their studies.

Of course, Tzuyu was the most diligent one, but I really couldn't blame the other three.

The schedules simply ate up a lot of their time.

I honestly felt sorry for them.

I was on my way home one night after a long day in the office once again when Tzuyu called me.

Taking a quick look at my watch, I figured that she just finished her night classes and was on the way home as well, with Nikki driving her home.

Despite her insistence of using public transportation to go to school, I was firmly against it.

"Y/N Oppa, are you on your way home too?" she asked.

"Yeah, almost there actually," I replied.

Good thing traffic tonight was relatively light.

"Oh great," I heard her excited reply, "Because I need your help again with some homework. I hope you don't mind."

"Naaah, no need to worry about it," I chuckled, "Just give me a beep when you get home and you're ready." I constantly reminded them that they should feel free to ask me if they needed help with some other thing.

Actually, for the last couple of days or so, I've been tutoring all four of them, helping them to study, take notes, and do their homework.

"Ok, see you later then, Oppa. Thank you!" she said.

As she hung up, I shuddered, remembering that Dahyun still had Tzuyu in her sights.

I exhaled.

The sooner we get this revenge thing done, the better.

"Dahyun?" I called her a few minutes later, "You almost done with today?"

"Yes Oppa," she sweetly replied, "We're just going over the photos now and choosing which ones to use for the magazine. I'll be leaving in half an hour."

"Okay then," I said, "Tzuyu's coming over to my place for some tutoring."

I can imagine a mischievous grin forming on my Dubu's lips, "Oh, I see... Ok. I'll be there soon. Just keep her busy until I get there."

+++

Ten more minutes, and I was home.

I took the time while waiting for Tzuyu to clean up a bit and prepare some food.

All this time spent in the office meant that I wasn't able to cook that much and that often anymore, always opting for takeout or dining out.

Having learned some tteokbokki recipes from Sana and Mina, I decided to make some.

My phone beeped soon after.

I looked at the text message, indicating that Tzuyu was on her way up.