Santa (Dahyun)

It was a very welcoming day off for me, and for the girls as well.

Most of them went travelling around with their families and friends, while the others just stayed at their homes or at the dorm to catch on some sleep.

I took the time to clean up my dorm, seeing how messy it had become over the last few weeks of super busy schedules.

I spent the entire day cleaning and doing my laundry, but it was super satisfying afterwards.

I was about to take a nap before dinner when my doorbell rang.

I opened the door and let Dahyun in.

She was carrying two paper bags.

I also noticed a small white duffle bag slung over her shoulders.

"I made some tteokbokki," she said, putting the paper bags on my kitchen counter, "I thought we can eat it together, Oppa. It's been a while since we ate together."

We opened one container of the delicious snack and another container holding a couple of sauces.

It wasn't long before we completely wolfed down the lot.

"Yah! You're eating better now, Oppa," Dahyun teased.

"Well, it's your fault," I replied, smirking at her, "You made these really really delicious."

"Really?" her eyes grew big and her smile went wide, "You really think so?"

"I do think so," I nodded, "Seriously, these are the best tteokbokki I ever tasted."

She lunged at me, squeezing me tight in a big hug, "Awwwwwwwwww! Oppa! Thank you!!!" She let go for a bit, giving us some space between our faces, before planting her lips against mine.

Tasting her raspberry-flavored lip gloss, I gently dug my tongue into her mouth, going as intimately as I could.

I gently held her waist and slowly worked my hands up to her back, eliciting slight moans from her as we kept on kissing.

She paused and broke our kiss, smiling at me, "I can feel your heartbeat, Oppa," she whispered, "It's getting harder and faster. Nervous?"

"A bit," I replied, caressing her face.

She walked several steps back, still gazing at me.

She picked up her duffle back and began walking to my bathroom, "I'll be right back."

Exhaling deeply, I decided to clean up the kitchen counter.

It wasn't after ten minutes that Dahyun finally got out of the bathroom, surprising the hell out of me with her outfit.

She was wearing a sexy red Christmas-themed costume.

Her flat and white tummy was clearly exposed, and her super short skirt made her famously long and white legs stand out more.

"Omo... Dahyun-ssi..." I muttered, standing frozen next to the kitchen counter.

"Oppa..." she purred, walking sexily towards me, "Can I play with your chimney?"

I noticed that she wasn't wearing anything underneath that short skirt.

Her cleanly shaved pussy was peeking out from under the hem.

Noticing my stare, she suddenly turned around, spread her legs, and bent over, wiggling her bare butt at me.

"Come play with me," she huskily said, looking at me with those big puppy eyes.