Mirror (Jeongyeon)

A couple of days later, I stopped by the dance studio where Jeongyeon was practicing.

I was about to finish my rounds and my offsite meetings for the day.

It had occurred to me that this was the same dance studio where Jeongyeon and I fucked before.

I shuddered at the thought.

Yep, it was the same room.

Same mirrored walls on three sides of the room, with a steel handrail attached to the walls at waist level.

I went inside to see Jeongyeon practically practicing her butt off.

Her shirt was totally soaked in sweat, and her hair was all matted down on her scalp, cheeks, and nape.

I can imagine that it was a totally worked out day for her.

I waited for her to stop before approaching her, towel and water bottle in hand.

"Working hard, Jeongyeon-ssi?" I asked, handing her the towel first, "That must be a pretty difficult dance routine."

"Thank you, Oppa," she replied, wiping herself, "Yes, it's a difficult choreography. But I need to learn it so that I can continue to improve myself."

I handed her the water bottle, "Now that's the Jeongyeon that the fans love. You girls work so hard to continually improve yourselves even though you are super stars already."

"Can't rest on our laurels, Oppa," she said, taking a long sip of her water, "You'll never know when we will have a concept that will be more challenging than the last or some new idol group would come."

"That is true," I agreed as she returned the towel.

Man she was soaking in her sweat, as the towel was thoroughly wet, "But I do suggest that you watch yourselves from overdoing it."

"Yeah, that too," she replied, before suddenly shifted gears, "You remember the last time we fucked here, Oppa?"

I raised my eyebrows.

Somehow, I saw this one coming from a mile away, "Yeah...???" but I decided to play along for a bit.

She wasn't pulling any punches, "You want to fuck here again?" she smirked, "I know Nayeon already told you about our plans to pay you back."

I took a few steps back to lock the door.

I then turned around to her with a mischievous look, "Does that answer your question?" What the heck, let's just play along, "So what's so special about this one?"

She then stood up and began to dance a very sexy striptease.

I moved my gaze from her body to the reflections on the mirrors lining the dance practice room as she took off her clothes, one piece at a time.

By the time she was down to her matching blue bra and panties, I undid my belt and pants, letting my already erect cock spring free.

I casually stroked my member, making it harder, as I continued watching Jeongyeon.

I also noticed that the song was in a loop, playing for a second time after a few seconds of silence.

After a few more minutes, I decided to be more proactive.

I stepped in closer to her, urging her to get on her knees.

My cock was just inches away from her face.

"Give me a blowjob, Jeongyeon-ssi," I said, "Suck my cock. Oh man, you are making me horny."

She immediately obliged, taking my twitching member and giving the underside a slow lick from root to tip.