MC Training (Tzuyu)

Three weeks later, back in Seoul, NaSaTzu was fully underway.

They just finished the promotions and were now busy being MCs for MBC Music Core Show!

Among the three of them, it was Tzuyu who I was obviously worried for the most.

Nayeon had some experience, drawing from her DJ-ing days, while Sana was already a former MC of the show along with Mina.

Tzuyu was the one who had zero experience in MC-ing whatsoever.

Although she had two very experienced unnies to help her develop her MC-ing skills, Nayeon and Sana were also busy with their own individual schedules as well.

Nayeon was still having her own vocal lessons while Sana had her own modelling photo shoots.

So there were times that Tzuyu was practicing by herself, learning to act more casually and speak more naturally.

One afternoon, I bumped into Tzuyu on the way to their dorm to make my scheduled deliveries of their groceries.

The stories were indeed true.

Twice's bill when it comes to foodstuffs is the highest among JYP Entertainment's idol groups, not just in terms of the quantity but also in terms of the quality.

While it is true that they are voracious eaters, their diet plans are strictly followed to the letter.

This actually makes my grocery shopping for them such a chore.

"Oh, hi Oppa," Tzuyu bowed to me, "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Tzuyu-ssi," I nodded, "You're going back to the dorm?"

"Yes, Oppa," she replied, "I just finished school and now I need to practice my lines for this Saturday's show. Nayeon-Unnie and Sana-Unnie said that we have a meeting tonight with the show's PD-nims to go over all the materials."

"Oh yeah," I said, mentally going over their schedule, "But that won't be until 9:00PM. You got lots of time to practice, and maybe I can help you."

Tzuyu's face brightened up a lot, "Oh, can you, Oppa?" her bright and happy eyes bored into mine, "I could really use the help."

"Yeah," I replied, "I'm not needed at the office for the rest of the day today anyway, and I'm the one who's going to drive you to the studio for that meeting too."

We both walked to the dorm.

Tzuyu helped me to put all of the groceries away in their cupboards and in their two refrigerators.

"I'll be back, Oppa," she said, "I'll just go change into something more comfortable."

"Okay," I nodded.

The thought of Tzuyu changing clothes already got my little buddy twitching.

Aish.

Just because I was having sex with Twice doesn't mean that I can just pop my little buddy out any time I want to.

I mentally smacked myself in the forehead for that.

Tzuyu came out of her room wearing a plain white shirt and blue casual shorts.

Since she was at home, she just walked around barefoot.

"You need something, Oppa?" she asked, "A drink, or some snack?"

I shrugged, "A glass of milk is fine, I guess."

She chuckled, "Okay, Oppa. One glass of milk coming right up."

I walked to the sofa in the common room and sat down.

I picked up Tzuyu's MC script for the show and browsed through it.