Strip Volleyball 2/2 (Twice x Red Velvet)

Sana magically produced a bottle of water, "Here, Oppa. You're gonna need it if we want to continue."

I don't know how it happened, but next thing I knew, I emptied that half a liter of water down my tummy, realizing how thirsty I was.

But somehow, I thought that the water tasted a little funny.

Whatever.

Sana won't do anything that would harm me.

Much.

"Looks like you're ready," she smirked, stroking my erect penis, giving me that random squeeze here and there.

Sana then dragged me towards Seulgi, keeping a gentle yet firm grip on my cock.

"You get to go first," Sana growled, before pushing me towards the helpless girl, "Now be a good girl and open wide..."

The idol obeyed, welcoming my throbbing length into her oral cavity.

Half of my dick went inside in one smooth motion before she clamped her lips around me, stopping me from gagging her.

Her tongue swirled at my sensitive underside almost instantly after that.

"That's a good slut," Sana patted her head, "Now be a better slut and let Y/N Oppa fuck your hot mouth until he cums down your throat."

I felt my dick ache a bit inside Seulgi's awkward mouth.

It was clear that she hasn't had much experience in cocksucking, but she did have some for sure.

Wait, what? What did I just say?

...

...

...

My thoughts were interrupted by Seulgi suddenly moaning through her blowjob, causing a wave of vibrations that made me shudder, sending a lustful jolt up and down my spine.

A split second later, I noticed something splattering onto my feet.

I quickly realized that she just cummed.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," Sana said, "You're that horny, aren't you? How can sucking a cock make you cum? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a horny slut."

Seulgi lost some of her strength afterwards, her lips loosening around my cock, still slowly going in and out of her mouth.

She must have been aching to cum for a long time because it hasn't even been five minutes since I started fucking her mouth.

Nonetheless, I pulled out and repositioned myself, squatting down a bit.

I reached for her boobs and squeezed them together, with my sloppy cock in between.

Sana went behind me, whispered to my ear, "Make sure you cum down her throat, okay? I'm gonna go and have fun with Wendy for the meantime," and then slapped my butt.

I started slow, building up the feeling of Seulgi's smooth skin rubbing against three sides of my cock, making me shiver here and there.

I thumbed her nipples, all swollen and erect, as I squeezed those luscious tits together, creating as much friction between us as possible.

I glanced to see Momo now sucking on Jihyo's right nipple, taking in as much of her surrounding breast as she could, while furiously fingering the leader girl's cunt.

Sana, on the other hand, crashed her lips onto Wendy's, visibly forcing her tongue inside ger mouth, while teasing the Red Velvet member's pussy lips with her index finger.