Accident (*No Smut)

The next day, after taking Dahyun and Mina to the location, I went out to buy lunch for them.

I came to a fast food place, while I was waiting for my order, I heard an alarm sound from the kitchen, not long there was a large enough explosion.

What happened after that I really don't know, felt something really heavy hit my body and felt burning, my vision became blurry, all Twice members crossed my mind, and then I passed out.

+++

I felt so weak and drowsy. My thoughts wandered left and right, forward and backwards.

I don't know how long it took before I could finally gather my thoughts and focus. I was lying down on a bed, that's for sure.

I slowly opened my eyes, letting my eyes adjust to the brightness.

How long was I out ? I wondered. I could hear the constant beeping right beside me, in tandem with my own breathing.

I noticed something wrapped around the lower half of my face, realizing after a few seconds that it was a breather mask.

Slowly and gradually focusing more, I came to the conclusion that I was in a hospital. I couldn't move a muscle, but at least I was still alive. 

I think. Everything was still a haze even after a few more moments.

I blinked a few more times, involuntarily groaning in the process. I then heard a subtle shifting somewhere as I noticed a figure slowly looming towards me.

"Finally, you're awake," a male voice echoed to my ears.

I slowly turned my head to the direction of the sound.

It took me a few moments to recognize who it was.

Standing at my side was Kwon Minjae, one of the managers sunbae. "Minjae... sunbae..." I managed to say. "Good to see you're still in one piece, Y/N," he thinly smiled, "When I heard about what happened to you in Hong Kong, I thought that you weren't going to make it."

"The girls... Mina... and Dahyun... are they...?"

"They're fine," Minjae interrupted, "They were of course pretty distressed when they learned what happened to you, so as the rest of the girls. You're back in Seoul now. In fact, you've been out for almost two months."

Two months. That's a very long time to be in a hospital.

I wondered how bad my injuries were. Well, the fact that I couldn't move told me a lot already. I was in real bad shape.

"I supposed I owe you an explanation," he exhaled, "When I learned more about the circumstances of what happened in Hong Kong, I knew that sooner or later you'd come and look for me for answers."

I nodded.

He was right. If and when I would get out of here, the first thing that I was going to do was look for Minjae sunbae to find out what really happened.

Then he explained about what happened and how I got here.

"How are the girls doing?" I asked. 

"Well, they just finished the choreography, the recording, and the photo shoots for the new album, and they are now preparing for their comeback," he said, "And of course they're super duper worried about you, which actually makes me a bit jealous. It's so obvious that they love you so much, Y/N. I imagine that they'll be quite happy to know that you're awake." I managed a smile through my breathing mask.

After that, He left the room. A few minutes later, a nurse came in to check up on me.

I asked about my status, learning that I got almost all of my ribs broken, a punctured lung, both shoulders, both arms, and both legs broken, some first and second degree burns, and a fractured skull.