Revenge 2/6 (MoJiHyun)

A couple of weeks later, we had the schedules finally down pat.

I'm glad that I was able to negotiate this kind of routine schedule for the girls, given that the Japan Tour was kind of taking its toll on some of them.

I was still hoping that none of them will get sick or injured or whatnot during this Tour.

So far so good.

But I really can't have all settled down just yet.

Some of them still had individual schedules going on.

For example, Chaeyoung still had a couple of CF filmings and photoshoots while Sana had some store appearances to attend to as well.

Momo and Dahyun were also busy with modelling shoots as well.

But come to think of it, those are quite manageable.

Even after all my incessant proddings at them at all that, they still were able to go without any problems whatsoever.

I was on my way home from another boring day at the office which consisted of going to one meeting after another when my phone beeped.

"Y/N Oppa!" Dahyun cheerfully said, "Where are you?"

"I'll be home in fifteen minutes," I replied, "What's up?"

"I'm at Momo's house with Jihyo," she said, "We just spent the day hanging around and we were hoping you'd swing by to pick us up."

Fortunately, I know the place, "Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes or so. Have to make a detour somewhere though."

"No worries! Thank you, Oppa!" I heard her lively cheerfulness loud and clear, "Oh yeah, I love you."

"Love you too, Dubu."

+++

Momo's house is almost like a freaking mansion, with a swimming pool that is completely roofed off to minimize damage from the sun, and to give people using it a decent bit of privacy as well.

Being their manager, of course, Momo gave me access to the house as well.

And that's where the three girls were.

Except that not in a way that I expected.

I found Momo and Jihyo near the swimming pool, each of them blindfolded, gagged, and tied spread-eagled to a deck chair.

They were both wearing only their bikini bottoms, an orange one for Momo and a violet one for Jihyo.

Their breasts proudly stood out from their chests.

"Like what you see, Y/N Oppa?" I heard Dahyun's voice from behind me.

I turned around to her, "Okay... what's going on?" I mumbled.

She was wearing a two-piece pink bikini, and looking at me with a very sultry and sexy stare.

I noticed that she was holding what it look like a small remote control in each of her hands.

"Oh, you're curious as to what are these?" she asked, showing me what she was holding.

They were remote controls.

She then pressed a button on each of them.

I suddenly heard both Momo and Jihyo moan and groan out loud.

Instinctively turning around, I saw both of them jerking their hips, straining against their restraints.

That's when I also heard a faint vibrating sound.