I Love You (Dahyun)

Two days later, Dahyun and I finally had our time together.

In fact, the other members were either so jealous or so excited about it that they were constantly texting the both of us just to mess with us.

After a long drive that started very early in the morning, we finally reached our destination.

It was a semi-remote compound known for their hiking trails on one side of the area and a long strip of beach, which was relatively untouched and still in pristine condition, on the other side.

Luckily, it was an off-peak season, so there were only a few tourists around.

Dahyun and I checked in a small but still very cozy inn that had a very great view of the beach.

"Y/N Oppa, finally, our first real date," Dahyun excitedly said as we entered our room.

"Yes," I replied, placing our bags on the floor next to the bed, "Yes it is." Technically, yes, it was our first real date since we got together.

Sure we had our lunches and dinners and midnight snacks, but since all of that was in Seoul, we had to be very careful of the paparazzi.

That meant no cheesy moments while we were eating out together.

This time, I made sure that we won't have such problems to deal with.

"Oh wow, what a great view! I love your choice of the room, Oppa," Dahyun exclaimed as she looked out the window, welcoming the fresh sea breeze and the subtle crashing of the waves with so much enthusiasm.

I think I've never seen her so happy in recent memory.

I walked up to her and gave her a back hug, sniffing her hair, "I'm glad you liked it," and then kissed her on the cheek, "I love you, Dubu."

She squeezed my hands as she turned her head, planting her lips on mine, "I love you too, Y/N Oppa."

We changed into some more comfortable clothes.

Since it was lunch time, the first thing on the list was to try out the local food, which was mostly fresh fish.

Knowing her relative dislike for fresh fish because it creeped her out, especially if it's still whole, I ribbed her all along the way.

"C'mon, Dubu," I teased, handing her a small, freshly grilled fish with my chopsticks, "It's not like it's gonna bite you or anything. It's already dead and cooked anyway."

She winced at the sight of it, unable to say anything.

"You want Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, and Jeongyeon to tease you about it? I can make arrangements with KBS should they decide on a third season of Invincible Youth if you want."

She then punched me in the arm, "YAH! Oppa, don't do that! Please. Family Outing was already enough for me."

"Well, you did good in Family Outing as far as I can tell," I replied, still teasing her, "I'm sure you'll do good in Invincible Youth if you get the chance."

Dahyun pouted, "Oh, alright, I'll try it, Oppa," she finally took the fish, "You're lucky you can do this to me just because you're my boyfriend."

"That's my girl," I approvingly nodded, "I guarantee that you'll like it."

And she did.

Next thing I knew, she was even poaching my share of the meal, eating more than I did.

After a quick nap back in the inn, we spent the rest of the afternoon strolling and playing on the beach, taking lots of pictures along the way.

"I love how these pictures are turning out to be so good," I said as we took a break, sitting down on the white, sandy shore.