MV Rehearsals (Dahyun)

Two days later, the girls were all gathered in the dance studio at JYP Enterainment.

After a brief meeting with them in the morning, going through all the details about the new music video the choreographers arrived for the rehearsals.

The girls have learned the choreography almost a month ago, and have been practicing individually and in small groups ever since.

But because of their individual schedules, they didn't have the time to do group rehearsals.

Today was the first day for that, and we got only two weeks before the filming starts.

The girls were all in casual attire, comfortable enough for their practice sessions.

I left the studio for a while to get some lunch, refreshments, and snacks.

Since, they were scheduled for rehearsals until late afternoon, and then off to their individual activities at night, this was going to be a long day for everyone.

I returned an hour later, carrying two huge shopping bags of food and drinks.

Apparently, I came in just in time, because the girls were having a break.

Typical of their behavior that became notoriously adorable in the eyes of the fans, they swarmed all over me the moment they saw the food I was carrying.

"Awww... Y/N Oppa got us food! Yay!" Chaeyoung squealed, "I so love you for that!"

"This is one big reason why I love you so much, Y/N Oppa!" Dahyun said, rummaging through the shopping bags, "You always get us the food that we like."

"Y/N Oppa is the best!" Nayeon added, throwing a dorky look my way, "Always taking care of us really well. We love you, Y/N Oppa!"

"Ne!!! We love you, Y/N Oppa!" all the other girls echoed behind Nayeon.

"Aww... Y/N Oppa's blushing!" Sana teased, "But it's true. We're not messing with you, Oppa. We really do love you to pieces."

All that attention made me feel like shrinking due to shyness, just like what you see in those Japanese cartoons.

But somehow, there goes that awkward feeling again pricking my heart like a needle.

I was starting to hate myself for feeling this way every single time the situation presents itself.

I was starting to hate myself for wishing that the girls meant something else or that hoping that the girls actually knew what that meant to me whenever they say that they love me.

I shook those thoughts aside.

No matter what, I was still their manager, who had a job to do.

I might as well get back to acting like one.

As the girls were happily eating, I approached one of the choreographers, asking for an update.

"They're doing pretty good," she said, "In fact, they're learning so much better now compared to before. I am also surprised that they were giving some pretty good ideas that even I haven't thought about, and those ideas improved the overall concept a lot."

We talked for a few more minutes, going over the details for the Japan trip and the music video shoot.

Since we only had four days to shoot the entire video, everything has to be perfect so we don't waste time and resources by screwing something up along the way.

They went back to practice soon enough.

The continuous and intense rehearsals made the girls look all sweaty in no time.