Double Teamed (NaHyo)

I was already in Nayeon and Jihyo's bedroom, thirty minutes into our threesome.

The sounds of skins slapping and squishing against each other were growing louder by the minute.

I was afraid to ask how much sleeping pills Nayeon put into the others' food.

We were making so much noise that it's a wonder we didn't wake anybody else up.

I was pounding Nayeon's cunt doggy style near the edge of the bed, with Jihyo lying just next to her.

I plunged two fingers into her pussy, going in and out like crazy as well.

My balls was slapping against Nayeon's thighs fast and hard, in perfect rhythm with my thrusts into her vagina.

"Aaaahhh, yes, Oppa! Fuck me! Ahh... fuck me good!" the older member moaned.

"Yes, Oppa... ahh... play with my pussy... ah... so good with your fingers... yessss..." the short haired girl added, fondling her own tits while she's at it.

"You... girls... are... so horny... oh my..." I panted five minutes later, maintaining a constant pace as I continued fucking their dear Nayeon.

"Aaahh... Oppa, I'm close..." Nayeon moaned, her head already planted on the bed and her butt up high, "Ahh... cumming..."

"Me too, Oppa... aaahh... so close..." Jihyo followed suit, her body gradually becoming rigid.

A couple of minutes more, and both girls groaned out loud.

Nayeon's pussy literally sucked my cock into her as deeply as she could.

Her vagina squeezed tightly around my entire length for that one split second, before exploding with a very violent torrent of love honey.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Y/N Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" she almost screamed, shaking and convulsing through her climax.

I struggled a bit to keep pounding her snatch, her juices splattering out messily on our thighs.

Two seconds later, Jihyo's cunt tightened around my fingers.

Taking it as a cue, I increased the pace of my finger-fucking her, digging my fingers deeper into her.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" Jihyo moaned as she hit her climax as well.

These two were the total opposites when it comes to their body shapes.

Nayeon, albeit the oldest, has the body of a kid.

She just looked so tiny and fragile, even when butt naked, but sports a toned figure.

Jihyo on the other hand was really curvaceous, which was pretty obvious because she had the biggest boobs in the group.

The differences between these two horny girls right now was more than enough to make this night pretty interesting to say the least.

It wasn't long after that round of sex before Nayeon was bouncing very happily on my cock while Jihyo was moaning like crazy, grinding her pussy against my face.

My mouth and nose was already wet from all the juices leaking out from her continuously convulsing snatch.

"Ahhh... yes, Oppa... just like that... ugh... you're so good at eating my pussy... Oppaaaaa..." Jihyo moaned as I furiously dug my tongue into her super wet labia folds.

Meanwhile, Nayeon was doing all sorts of things as she rode my dick.

Her inner walls squished and squeezed my throbbing member as she became totally random with her movements.