TT World Tour (Tzuyu)

I was standing in the backstage as the lights went out, signalling the start of the kickoff concert for the TT World Tour.

I was so nervous as the fans started screaming their heads off, waving their lightsticks like nuts.

My headset crackled as the assistant directors constantly communicated with one another.

"It's show time," I quietly said, "Good luck out there, girls."

All nine of them boisterously replied, "Ne!!! Thank you, Y/N Oppa!" Their cheerful voices blasted through my headset.

I couldn't see it for myself as the hologram screens flared to life showing the girls dancing and singing through the first part of the song.

And then, the spot lights opened up, focusing on the center part of the extension stage, ushering the formal entry of all nine members of Twice, who ascended up to the stage.

That sent shivers up and down my spine and goosebumps all over my skin, reminding of my fanboy days all over again.

As the concert progressed, I became more relaxed.

Yeah, we got this.

We got this alright.

I did get caught up on a fanboy moment.

As the girls were performing the ballad version of After Moon, I couldn't help but sing along, feeling my cheeks wet with my tears.

"Omo, Y/N, are you okay?" Jenny sunbae was standing beside me.

I didn't reply right away, marvelling at the beautiful scene unfolding right in front of my eyes.

They looked so pure and beautiful in their white dresses, soaking up all the love from their ONCEs as confetti starting falling from the rafters.

I swallowed hard, "I'm okay, Sunbae... I'm just so happy for and proud of the girls... They've come such a long way... receiving so much love from their fans... It's just so beautiful..."

Jenny sunbae placed her hand on my shoulder, "They sure did. Much of it thanks to you. You've taken care of them so much and so well. You also deserve a piece of all that love they're receiving right now."

I turned to her, nodding, "The girls' love is more than enough for me, Sunbae," I replied through my tears.

Admittedly, I was feeling very emotional at that moment.

"You're really lucky, Y/N," she said, "It's really very clear to see how much love is shared between you and the girls."

The girls exited the stage to prepare for the next set.

I quickly wiped my tears away and handed them a water bottle as they passed me by.

"Omo... Oppa, you're crying?" Dahyun stopped in front of me.

That made Tzuyu and Sana, who were just behind her, notice as well.

"I'm okay," I replied, "I just got really emotional back there when you girls were singing 'After Moon'."

"You're such a softie, Oppa," Sana teased, "Awwwwww... but that makes you all the more lovable."

"Go," I retorted, "You don't have much time to change costumes"

Tzuyu stayed behind a bit, "Oppa, can we talk after the concert? There's something important I need to tell you."

Two and a half hours later, we were all home.

As usual, I made sure that each of them were settled down and preparing for bed.

We had the encore concert the following night, so I made sure they were all rested up and ready to go.