Special Treatment (JeongTzu)

Comeback promotions continued, taking Korea by storm.

We were all very happy that the album and the song are receiving so much love from the public.

The song already achieved a triple crown in the Mnet M! Countdown and three straight wins in KBS Music Bank.

With that, along with the upcoming 2nd Japan Tour, the day for their goodbye stages were drawing near.

The girls' schedules also continued to be packed.

Rehearsals in the morning, performances in the afternoon, recording for show appearances in the evening, and practices at late night.

There were days that it became really crazy once more.

But I was glad that I was able to perform my duties more often now.

I was honestly more comfortable being on top of things regarding the girls' activities.

In one rare day of free time, I decided to do some relatively heavier exercises, getting clearance from my doctor to do so.

I was able to walk more properly now without the crutch.

I woke up early that day, thinking of doing some light jogging and brisk walking around the block, and if I can, hit the gym for a bit for some light weightlifting.

After an hour, satisfied with my exercises, I started walking back, thinking of getting breakfast.

That's when I ran into Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

It seemed that they just finished jogging too, sweating in their respective tracksuits.

"Hey Oppa!" Jeongyeon greeted.

"Good morning, Oppa!" Tzuyu added, "Good to see you more active now. Feeling much better?"

"Yeah," I replied, "I just finished doing some jogging. I need to get back in shape."

"That's great, Oppa," Jeongyeon cheered, "Where are you going now?"

"I figured I'd swing by that small American restaurant in the corner to get some breakfast," I said, and then quickly added, "You two want to join?"

"As long as it's your treat, Oppa," Tzuyu's eyes brightly lit up.

We had a pretty hearty breakfast, enjoying lashings of banana and strawberry pancakes and waffles, with bacon, ham, and sausages, downing it with fresh orange juice.

I also decided to buy takeout for the rest of the girls.

The owner was very nice, especially when he realized that Twice members actually loved the food here.

There were several times in the past where I bought takeout here for the girls.

"Aww... Oppa, so thoughtful," Jeongyeon teased, "We always get special treatment from you."

We left the restaurant and walked our way back to the dorm, carrying two huge plastic bags of food.

"Here, Oppa, let me just put this in the counter," Jeongyeon said, taking the bag that I was carrying, "Tzuyu and I would want to talk to you in a minute, but we don't want to wake the other members up."

Uh oh.

I think I knew where this was heading.

It's usually the routine that they use to get into my dorm.

"Oppa, can we use your shower?" Jeongyeon came back out, carrying a small duffle bag, "I don't want to cause a ruckus back there because the others are still all asleep."