In Japan (Chaeyoung)

"Brrr... it's freezing cold here!" I exclaimed as I got out of Osaka International Airport.

I quickly hailed a cab to take me to my hotel, where I made arrangements for myself to rent a car.

I went to see Chaeyoung, She has just finished shooting her scene and the entire crew was on break at the moment.

I saw her sitting in her actress' chair, chatting with someone

"Y/N Oppa!" Chaeyoung suddenly exclaimed the moment she saw me, standing up and bowing slightly.

Chaeyoung walked right beside me, whispered to my ear, "I missed you, Oppa. I missed you a lot," and smiled at me.

I noticed that her smile had a little evil hint on it.

I smiled, "I missed you too, Chaeyoung-ssi," I gently replied, "So, how is everything here so far."

"Everything is fine here, Oppa," she said, the whole crew has been very good to me. They are so professional and very nice. All the staff here are very nice to me too."

"I heard from that you've done pretty well here," I observed.

She visibly blushed, "Aww, Oppa. It's nothing. I just practiced very hard and very often my lines before we got here."

"Well, maybe you can give Mina-ssi some tips when you have the time," I suggested.

"Mina-Unnie did ask me for some advice," she replied, "But she also told me that you helped her a lot, especially with the kissing scenes..."

"Yeah, I did," I interrupted her, guessing where this conversation might be going, "But it's good that you've made a lot of progress and now that you have some time off."

"We just need to do a couple more scenes, and then we're done here," she said, "The staff planned a dinner to celebrate the end of our shoot here. Are you coming along?"

I shook my head, "No. I can't, unfortunately," I replied, "I got a dinner meeting with some people in UMJ for your new Japanese music video."

Chaeyoung cutely pouted, "Aww, Oppa. I was hoping that I can eat with you again. It's been a while since we ate together."

I gave her an apologetic look, "Yeah... But I got to make sure you and your members are well prepared for this next music video shoot. I hear that it's a bit more ambitious."

"Still..." Chaeyoung kept on pouting at me, "But can we meet later tonight? I just missed you so much, Oppa," she leaned closer and whispered again in my ear, "My pussy missed you and your wonderful cock so much."

That sent a shiver up my spine and a twitch up my groin.

Well, we were staying at the same hotel anyways.

What the heck.

"I'll give you a call when my meeting is done, okay?" I surrendered.

She smiled brightly, looking really excited, "Okay, Oppa! It's a date!", and kissed me on the cheek, "I need to get back to filming now. See you tonight, Oppa!"

+++

Talking with the UMJ people was always a huge task.

The Japanese entertainment market was totally different from the Korean one.

And that explained why I sort of became a bitch at the bargaining table with UMJ.

They wanted our full commitment to the project, and I told them I can guarantee that, if they can guarantee in return that the girls will be well taken care of and all the issues that occurred during the first Japan Tour and the first Japanese album would be thoroughly addressed.