Wild Night (Sana & Dahyun)

We are in Japan now in preparation for a Japan comeback album.

After a few tiring days, take the girls to various filming locations, talk to producers, and things that managers do, we finally have time to relax, and tonight Sana invites us to her house.

Well it was past five in the morning anyways.

Dahyun was slurring as she struggled to stay awake sitting beside me all the time.

Momo, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were all sleeping at the veranda.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were giggling like silly kids at one corner, watching Sana and Jihyo tripping each other up and ending up lying on the grass.

Come to think of it, I think this was the first time I've ever seen the girls all drunk and acting silly.

Sure there were several times that they ended up tipsy before, but tonight, they really pushed it beyond their limits.

Good thing that I didn't drink any alcohol tonight.

Well, somebody has to be strong and sober enough to make sure that the girls are dong okay.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, okay?" I whispered to Dahyun, "I need to put you girls to bed." Good thing that Sana's house was big enough and that her parents were both away on a business trip.

"Okay... Oppa... don't take too long..." she looked at me with half-closed eyes, almost tipping over her seat.

I stood up, "Okay, girls, that's enough. Time to go to sleep."

"Aww... Y/N Oppa..." Nayeon pouted cutely.

"No buts, Nayeon," I quietly and firmly replied, "You're all drunk and need your sleep right now."

I either carried or walked each of them inside.

Nayeon, Jihyo, and Sana were in Sana's room while Momo, Mina, and Chaeyoung were in one guest room while Jeongyeon and Tzuyu were in another room.

I was about to carry Dahyun to the second guest room when she suddenly pulled me towards her and kissed me torridly.

I almost immediately gasped for breath, being caught unprepared for her move.

"I haven't done it with you for a long time, Oppa..." my cute but drunk-silly Dubu pouted, "I miss having sex with you..."

I kissed her again, but this time much more gently, working my lips and tongue onto hers.

I felt her wrapping her arms around me, pulling me closer and tighter to her.

I hugged her back, caressing her back and her nape and just letting all of my emotions and feelings pour out slowly and gradually.

I broke our kiss a few minutes later to catch my breath again, "I need to be gentle, Babe"

She smiled at me, "I don't care, Honey. Make love to me or fuck my brains out, I don't care. I just want to have sex with my boyfriend now."

We made our way inside, ending up in the living area.

We were already down to our underwear by the time we laid down on the huge sofa.

She was wearing a simple baby pink cotton bra and panties, almost blending in with her milky white skin.

I kissed her once again as I reached behind her to unclasp her bra, freeing her soft and supple breasts.

I made a trail of kisses from her lips, down her neck and chest, until I enveloped her right nipple in my mouth, sucking it gently.

After a while, I switched to the left one, swirling my tongue around her sensitive nub.