Our Day (Sana)

It was another busy weekend.

The girls had a live appearance and performance at a mall event late in the afternoon, and then right afterwards all of them went to their individual schedules.

This time around, I had Sana drive to a magazine photo shoot.

And by this time, obviously, I knew what to expect from a modelling shoot, so I got Sana's food and drinks, made especially according to her dietary plan, packed and ready to go.

I also brought some work from the office to do, which was basically reviewing some more contracts on endorsement deals for the girls.

As the main manager, I had the authority to review and renegotiate such deals before I and the member concerned sign them.

The shoot went on for several hours since Sana had to model five different sets of outfits.

It was almost one in the morning when we were finally done.

"Aren't you hungry, Oppa?" Sana asked as we walked back to the car, "I haven't seen you eat all this time."

I exhaled, opening the passenger's side door for her, "I had a light dinner. I have to go through all the contracts up for signing this week."

"Awww, Oppa," she pouted, "You shouldn't neglect yourself."

I shrugged, "It's okay. I got something in my place that I can whip up before I turn in tonight." Thankfully, the studio was ten minutes away by car from home.

"Then let me whip something up for you," she smiled, "I've been meaning to cook for you for a long time."

"You sure?" I asked, "I don't want to bother you or anything. I'd rather you get some rest when we get back. It's been such a long day today."

"That's sweet, Oppa," she replied, "But just this once. Let me do this for you," and then flashed her eyesmile on me, "Pleeeeeeaaasssseeeeee..."

I hated it when she does that because she knew I couldn't resist.

I just wanted to pinch her cheeks right there and then, "Aigoo, alright. Aish. I hate it when you pull that cuteness on me."

"I know you can't resist, Oppa," she chuckled.

+++

Sana was in front of my stove fifteen minutes later while I sat on a stool at my kitchen counter.

I was a bit worried actually, since I haven't seen or heard her actually cook anything on a regular basis.

Well, as regular as their schedule permits them.

"Don't worry, Oppa," she called out, "I've improved my cooking skills a whole lot now." Omo... she must have been reading my mind.

Five minutes later, she presented me with a bowl of freshly cooked fried rice, mixed with bits of egg, ham, and shreds of beef from last night's pot roast.

She even added some green onions and tomatoes on it as well.

"Eat, Oppa," she said, "Eat while I go use your bathroom to freshen up after making that for you."

I took a spoonful.

It was surprisingly flavorful, and with not much oil in it.

I wolfed down on it so quickly that I didn't even realize that I finished it way before Sana came out of the bathroom.

In retrospect, it's a good thing I did, or else I would have choked big time, seeing what she was wearing.