What the... (*No Smut)

I was in the office to do battle again with tons of paperwork. 

Aish. I'd rather be in the field again. 

But I had to go through all the financial and logistical stuff from the Taipei tour stop, and then later on start working on the next set of tour dates. The next one in the list was Jakarta. 

Since it was the first time that a solo concert will be held in Indonesia, I had to work extra hard here to get everything ready. 

I checked up on the girls during my break time, sending them text messages to ask how they were doing.

I also asked for updates from the managers who were accompanying them at the moment as well, just to double check. 

Man, I really wish I was out there right now instead of being stuck in the office. 

After a couple of meetings with the Accounting department and with Jaebum sunbae, I checked my phone again, seeing the replies from the girls and the managers. 

As usual, the girls were either cheeky or dorky about their responses while the managers were all business-like. 

I chuckled at the huge differences on how they talked to me, even through text messaging. 

There was one thing I noticed though. 

Ciara was supposed to be here in the office to discuss with me regarding the marketing and promotions for Jakarta and she never showed up. 

Shrugging, I dialled her number. Maybe she just got stuck in traffic or overslept or something.Her phone rang for a few moments but she didn't pick up. 

I tried calling her apartment she didn't pick up as well. Thinking that she overslept or something, especially given to what happened to her when we were in Taipei, I cut her some slack. 

I tried again fifteen minutes later, and there was no response at all. Now that made me start worrying. I looked at my watch, noticing that I still got plenty of time before I would have to do my rounds again on the girls. 

I promptly left the office and drove straight to her apartment.

+++

I was knocking on her door and ringing her doorbell but I didn't get any response. 

What was worse was that when I asked the front desk security if they had seen her, they said that they didn't even see her enter the building. 

Crap. 

She never made it home? How the heck did that happen? I knew Nikki and Soojin drove her home earlier today. I've made sure of it. Fishing my phone out, I quickly called Nikki. 

"Yes, Y/N sunbae?" she picked up right away. 

"Just a quick question," I replied, "You did drop off Ciara at her apartment, right?" 

"I did," she answered, "I dropped her off right in front of her apartment building. Why? What's going on, Sunbae?" 

"She's not answering her phone and the front desk here in her apartment building said they didn't see her enter the building," my voice was starting to tremble.

"What?" she sounded super surprised. I couldn't blame her, "That's impossible. I made sure she made it home. I'm sorry, Sunbae... I did as you instructed me..." 

"It's okay, Nikki," I replied, "Just get back to work. I'll handle it. Thank you."I hung up. 

Crap. Where the hell is she?

And then it hit me.

Oh crap... Was she kidnapped?

But I still prayed that I was totally wrong about what I just thought.