Trip to Hong Kong (MiHyun)

A few days later, Dahyun and Mina had a scheduled store opening and fashion show appearance in Hong Kong.

It was one of those deals that was made months in advance, and that deal was closed by my predecessor.

Actually there were still a lot of those contractual obligations that the girls had to fulfil that their former manager made for them.

As it is, most of these were made months in advance, making the girls' schedules fixed as far as one year ahead of time.

Unfortunately, I had to go and accompany them, which meant that I had to wear one of those stiff tuxedos once again.

"Yah, Dahyun, Mina," Nayeon said, "You'd better take care of Y/N Oppa."

"Yeah," Sana added, feigning jealousy, "If something bad happens to Y/N Oppa, you two are so gonna get it."

"So you're more worried about me than your members now?" I retorted, "Aish..."

"Of course we are," Momo replied, "Because we trust that you will take care of Mina-ah and Dahyunie," and then throwing a brief glare at them, "But we don't trust them to take care of you."

"What the...?" Dahyun glared back, "You girls are just jealous that we get to spend time with Y/N Oppa alone in Hong Kong. Remember, I still know what you and Sana-ah did in Anaheim after Twiceland."

Of course, all of that was just playful arguing.

Even Tzuyu was playing along with her mischievous unnies.

We flew in from Seoul the night before, as we had to make arrangements on the outfits that they were supposed to wear on the fashion show.

The designer was pretty accommodating, which was good for both Mina and Dahyun since that meant less hassles whatsoever.

They selected their outfits and packed them in their bags carefully before setting out to do a brief ocular inspection of the venue, giving us the brief of what was going to happen the following night.

It was one of those days that I was glad that my Chinese was also good enough that I could keep up with what they were saying, even though we had an interpreter accompanying us.

We got back to the hotel two hours later.

Dahyun suddenly grabbed my arm as we entered the elevator, "Finally, some alone time with you, Y/N Oppa," she whispered, "My pussy's been aching for your dick since we got here."

"It's been a while since we last had a threesome together," Mina whispered to my other ear, "My panties are soaked right now just thinking about it."

The fuck... I thought.

I knew this was coming from miles away, but hearing them talk dirty like that was so much of a surprise for me.

I would honestly never get used to them talking dirty to me, no matter how horny I can get.

+++

Ten minutes later, we were all in the girls' hotel room.

Our clothes were scattered all over the place.

I was lying in bed, with Mina planting her cunt on my face and Dahyun giving me a blowjob.

They were clearly so very horny tonight.

"That's it, Oppa, ahhh... fuck, eat my pussy..." Mina moaned, riding my face in a leisurely pace, "Ohhh... so good..."

I grabbed her firm ass cheeks, massaging and squeezing them, as I enjoyed her cunt, licking and slurping at her juices continuously leaking out.