Lollipop (Chaeyoung)

It was another long day at work.

Basically what I called it same shit, different day.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot to mention it.

As Twice's main manager, along with Jenny sunbae and JaeMyoi sunbae, one of my main tasks was to schedule the other managers' assignments as well.

Their assignments depended on what kind of activities that the girls have, as the managers have their own specialties as well.

For instance, since Shinki, Sangwon, and Leejun are big guys, they usually go to escort the members who need to attend a store opening or a fashion show.

Jenny sunbae, along with our two female junior managers Soonjung and Nikki, usually accompany members who are scheduled for photo shoots and CF filming, since the hair, makeup, and clothing are their department.

Anyways, as always, I ended up driving around, visiting each girl to her schedule.

The last on my itinerary today was Chaeyoung's CF filming and photo shoot, which actually took the entire day to accomplish.

It was almost midnight when they wrapped up.

Finally, it was time for me to drive Chaeyoung back home to the dorm.

She got into the car wearing a full trench coat.

It was quite chilly that night.

"Thank you, Oppa, for waiting for me," Chaeyoung cheerfully said, unwrapping a raspberry-flavored lollipop.

She looked like a kid who just got out of a candy store.

"Just doing my job, Chaeyoung-ssi," I replied, smiling at her as I started the engine up.

Time to go home.

She took out a lollipop from her pocket and started unwrapping it.

"Car sick again?" I asked as we turned a corner.

"Yes Oppa," she replied, neatly throwing the wrapper into the small trash bin on my dashboard, "I haven't had much sleep these days so my head hurts more than usual."

"Maybe you should also try to get some sleep here," I said, "At least like a short nap before we get home."

"It's okay, Oppa, thank you," she said, licking her lollipop, "I'd get some sleep when we get home."

We arrived at the dorm thirty minutes later.

I helped Chaeyoung carry her bags.

But when we got to the door, she stopped me.

"Y/N Oppa," she pouted, "I think it's my turn."

"Your turn for what?" I was completely puzzled, "What are you talking about?"

"This," she replied, opening her trench coat, revealing her black sleeveless outfit that she wore once.

Without hesitation, she lifted her skirt, revealing to me her pantyless crotch.

"Omo... no panties all this time?" my eyes went wide.

I knew what was next.

Chaeyoung winked at me, taking her lollipop out of her mouth and running it against her pussy lips.

"Playing with your lollipop," I smirked, feeling my erection coming, "Naughty girl."

"I always wanted to play with a lollipop," she teased.

We both made our way to my room.

I took Chaeyoung's coat, suddenly remembering something.

"Wait a minute," I rushed to my kitchen and came back with a bigger lollipop, the size of the one they used before in the music video, "I got this from a fan of yours a couple of days ago during Dahyun's fansigning event."