Revenge 5/6 (SaiDa)

"You are always sooooo sweet, Oppa," Dahyun smiled sweetly at me, "From the day you came aboard until now, you're such a thoughtful and loving cutie."

I blushed at the compliment, "Just doing my jobs, girls. Just doing my job."

"And so humble too," Sana teased, and then turned to Dahyun, "Hey Dahyun-ah, would it be alright if I fuck your boyfriend tonight as thanks for being so sweet with me?"

"I was about to invite you for a threesome, Unnie," Dahyun mischievously replied, "Why do you think I tagged along?"

Uh oh.

Looks like it's Sana's turn.

I wondered what my evil Dubu had in store for her, especially the fact that she didn't do anything to lure Sana or did something strange to get things started.

Maybe she was just capitalizing on Sana's horniness, finding the right opportunity to strike.

+++

Thirty minutes later, we were in my bedroom back at the dorm, with our clothes all scattered on the floor.

I was sitting at the edge of the bed, kissing Dahyun while fondling her breasts.

Sana was sitting down on the floor between my spread legs, eagerly sucking and slurping at my cock while cupping and gently squeezing my balls.

After a while, I went down and sucked and laved Dahyun's breasts, making her nipples erect.

She moaned in pleasure, stroking my hair.

At the same time, I felt Sana's tongue and lips going faster and harder around my swollen member, her sucking and slurping sounds becoming louder, sloppier, and messier.

Dahyun pulled my head up once again for another passionate kiss, before hotly whispering in my ear, "Keep Sana busy, I'll be back in a minute."

I nodded, turning my attention to the older member happily giving me a wonderful blowjob, "There you go," I groaned, reaching down to caress her face and stroke her hair, "That's it. Keep sucking that cock, Sana. You're doing great."

Her eyes twinkled in response.

I knew she loved it when I compliment her on her cock sucking skills.

For some reason, Sana always loved giving me blowjobs whenever she gets the chance.

Her focus and intensity on my dick increased all the more, coating my entire length with her saliva, some of it dripping down to my balls.

I also noticed that her lips and mouth was just so perfectly shaped, especially around my dick.

Realizing that made me hornier still.

"You like that, Oppa?" Sana paused for a bit to stretch her jaw, stroking my member and looking at me seductively, "You like me playing with your cock like that?"

"I do," I nodded, "You are just so sexy with my dick in your mouth like that."

"You always know the sweetest things to say, Oppa," she smiled, giving the tip a peck before resuming her blowjob.

Dahyun silently came back, wearing her strapon.

It was the same pink one that she used before when we banged the lights out of Nayeon.

I can see that she already coated it with a generous amount of lube.

She quietly tiptoed towards Sana, eventually standing behind her.

She then counted off her fingers, one, two, and three.

The next few seconds were honestly a blur.