Call (Nayeon)

Nayeon called me thirty minutes later.

I looked at my clock.

It was almost half past midnight.

I hoped that whatever she was going to talk about will not take too long.

I wanted her to get some sleep as much as she can now.

Given their schedules, coming home at this hour was considered early.

Besides, I wanted to get some sleep too.

I had to start earlier than usual in the morning later.

I heard a knock on the door soon after.

I opened it to see Nayeon, looking a bit tired.

She wore a simple yellow shirt and a pair of dark brown shorts, showing off her milky white thighs.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked as I ushered her to a seat next to the sofa.

"I'm okay, Oppa," she shook her head, "Thank you. I just need to talk to you now."

I sat down and gestured to her, "What's on your mind, Nayeon-ssi?"

She looked really serious, "I think I know that what happened today must be extremely mind-blowing to you, and you have a lot of questions to ask us."

"Uh yeah, I actually do," I nodded, "But I really don't know where to start asking."

"Just ask, Oppa," she replied, bringing her feet up to the chair.

I took a deep breath, "Okay..." I started, "Well, first of all, and I know that you know what I mean, of all the people around you girls, why me?"

Nayeon sheepishly smiled, "Well, Oppa, it's a very long story."

And then she started narrating their story, which actually started from the day of their debut.

Since they were planned to be extra special, JYP Entertainment was very strict when it came to relationships with guys.

All the appearances they had with other male celebrities, even with their labelmates, had to be strictly monitored and carefully planned out.

At first, it was alright with them.

But as they grew older, they became sexually hungry.

Hence, to satisfy their inevitable sexual urges, they turned to each other and to various types of sex toys that they safely and securely lock away in their dorm rooms.

Each member has had sex with the other members at least once during this time.

Tzuyu was the most uptight one while Mina, Momo, Sana, and Dahyun were the wildest ones.

"But still, that doesn't answer my question," I interrupted, "Why me? And probably more importantly, why now?"

Nayeon sighed, finally dropping the bombshell on me, "To be quite honest, we don't really find our other manager oppas to be that sexually attractive. Sure, they take care of us really well, but most of them, if not all of them by now, have girlfriends or wives. So it's really improper for us to do it with them. You're actually our first manager oppa who's single and unattached. Plus the fact that you're a foreigner, we figured that you'd be more open-minded and outgoing than the typical Korean guy,"

She paused for a bit, obviously trying to say this properly, "And for some reason, we really do find you pretty attractive, for various reasons of course. We've been watching you since you started working with the label."

Daily Life as a New ManagerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara