A Day With Mina (Mina)

It was a casual free day, everyone was busy except for Mina, she was doing homework all day.

And of course later that night, after helping with her homework through dinner, Mina was happily bouncing on my cock like a crazy cowgirl.

Her breasts swayed and jiggled at random intervals as well.

Actually, even during the final minutes of us doing her homework, she was already jacking me off, unable to keep her hands off my crotch.

"Ugh, ungh, aaah... Mina... ungh... slow down..." I grunted as our skins slapping each other became harder and faster, rocking the bed.

"I... can't... ugh... Oppa..." the super horny Black Swan moaned, grinding her butt against my thighs, "Your cock... is just sooo... good... aaaahhh..."

I grabbed hold of her waist.

Fuck it.

I slammed my dick into her, pistoning her tight and wet snatch like there was no tomorrow.

Holy crap, she was still tight, after cumming a couple of times already after just fifteen minutes of hard and fast fucking.

"Aaaaaaahhh... yes! Yes! Oppa! Just like that! Fuck my brains out! Ungh, ungh, aaaahhh... yes! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeee!!!" she almost screamed, losing herself in her pleasure.

Holy crap, Mina was becoming more and more aggressive when it came to sex.

Well, I really couldn't help it myself since she was smoking hot.

After a few more minutes, I took over.

I got up, hugged her as tightly as I could, and flipped her over to her back.

"Yes, that's it, Oppa," Mina's eyes were totally glazed in her lust, "Let it all out and fuck me like your personal whore."

"As you wish," I obliged, ramming my swollen cock into her as hard and as fast as I could.

Her cunt walls was sloshing and squishing warmly against my intruding member as her juices leaked out with every thrust and grind that I made into her love hole.

She was so wet that her honey dripped copiously and continuously from our hot connection, pooling onto the bedsheet below her butt.

The sounds of our hot sex session were getting louder and louder, turning us on all the more.

I pounded her faster and harder still, feeling her vagina contract and expand at random times around my cock.

Mina was speaking gibberish at this point.

Her arms and legs all splayed out on the bed, letting me fuck her into oblivion.

It wasn't long though, before she regained some of her senses as her orgasm quickly built up once again.

Once her cunt walls tightened like a vice grip around my throbbing length, I knew she was close.

I stopped drilling her, and instead grinded my groin against hers, digging my cock as deeply as I could into her.

I went down a bit and sucked at her titties, starting with the left one, and then after a few seconds, the right one, and then going back again, teasing her all the more.

"Aaaah... Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnng!!!" she suddenly had me trapped in her embrace a split second before she exploded.

After a few more fuckstrokes, I pulled out of her and immediately slid down her body, wanting to lap up her juices while she was still climaxing.

I latched my entire mouth on her convulsing cunt, hungrily and greedily eating her out, devouring her juices.