Love Time (Dahyun)

Despite Dahyun saying that it's all okay, I still couldn't help but feel a bit rotten inside.

Now don't get me wrong.

I was very grateful and thankful that she took it really well and didn't go ballistic on me, but I had this inkling feeling that I wasn't 100% completely off the hook.

After breakfast, we packed our bags and checked out of the hostel, giving our thanks to the staff for the very good treatment that we both received.

Of course, I had to quietly slide it some extra money to bribe them to keep their mouths shut because it was pretty obvious that some of them knew who Dahyun was.

Soon after, we were on our way back to Seoul.

An hour later, my phone rang.

I noticed that it was a familiar number, but one that I didn't want Dahyun to know at the moment.

I mentally smacked myself for completely forgetting that they were going to call today.

Last night's confession made me forget all about it.

"Yes?" I answered the call, keeping my phone very close to my ear.

Yeah, I know, driving while on the phone.

Aish.

"Mr. Lee?" the person on the other line, "The puppies are all ready. Do you want them to be delivered or will you pick them up?"

I exhaled.

Oh, what the heck. Screw the timing.

"I'll pick them up. I'll swing by later right before lunchtime. Will that be okay?"

"That would be perfect," he replied, "Thank you, Mr. Lee. I'll have an assistant on standby to meet you when you arrive."

"What was that all about?" Dahyun asked as I hung up, "Do you have some work to do, Oppa?"

"No," I shook my head, trying to stay calm, "I, um, kinda have something prepared and the shop just called to inform me that it's ready."

"And care to tell me what exactly did you prepare?"

+++

Dahyun shrieked the moment she saw the puppies.

There were five of them, each in their little cage.

"Oppa! These dogs are soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttteeeeeeeeee!!!" she was so giddy with excitement and happiness, "Are you serious about getting all of these?"

"I know Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Tzuyu were all begging me to allow them to have pets in the dorm," I scratched my head as the assistant loaded the cages into the car.

She stopped and looked at me, "Seriously? You're getting these puppies for them?"

I nodded, "Um... yeah..."

She then gave me a big hug, literally jumping at me, "Awwww... Oppa! That's so sweet of you," I almost suffocated from her tight embrace, before finally releasing me, "But wait, Oppa... there's five puppies... so who's got the fifth one?"

I pointed at the white one that was the last to be loaded, acting all sheepish and shy, "Oh that one? He's yours. I know you want to get one too." Her eyes went wide.

She stood there frozen for a half a second as my words sunk in.

She shrieked once again, and once again locked me in her embrace, "Oppa! Thank you so much!" She was literally hugging me so tightly that I couldn't breathe almost immediately.