Fetching (JeongHyo)

A few weeks later, I received a phone call from Shinki, one of the road managers for Twice.

He was currently assigned to Jihyo and Jeongyeon for Invincible Youth 2.

He called in sick today, having a bout with a very bad flu.

I looked at my calendar.

It was the day where Jihyo and Jeongyeon were coming back from their shoot.

"No problem, Shinki," I said to him, "I can cover for you. I'll go and fetch the girls."

"Thanks, buddy," he replied, "I owe you one."

I quickly went to the van after I hung up.

It's going to be very long drive from Seoul to Daebu Island, in Ansan City.

I arrived at Daebo Island soon after.

It was a long and lonely drive.

I got out of the van and stretched my whole body.

My back was aching because of the sickness.

"Man, I really need to get back into shape," I muttered to myself, "Maybe I should start hitting the gym this weekend. I got a bit of free time in the evening."

Daebo Island was really nice.

I just love the countryside atmosphere with so much open space and so much fresh air.

It was just so different from the busyness of Seoul.

"Oppa! Y/N Oppa!" I heard a familiar voice shouting my name.

I turned around to see Jihyo running towards me.

Jeongyeon wasn't far behind.

Fresh from the shoot, they were wearing some typical work clothes.

"Hey!" I waved at them.

Jihyo jumped at me, wrapping her arms around me, "What a surprise! I thought Shinki Oppa was going to pick us up."

"Shinki called in sick today. Flu," I told her, "He asked me to fetch you girls."

"Well, I do hope he'll get better soon," Jeongyeon replied, "But it's good to see you, Oppa."

"Good to see you too," I opened the side door of the van, "I brought some fresh clothes for you," and pointed to a couple of travelling bags on the seat, "Yours are in the brown one. Jihyo-ssi's in the yellow one. Don't worry. Nayeon-ssi helped me to pick your clothes."

"That's very thoughtful, Oppa!" Jeongyeon cheerfully said, "I really needed a fresh set of clothes after all the hard work we did in the last two days."

They climbed into the van and I closed the door, "Just yell if you need anything, or when you're done. I'll be right here outside."

"Okay, Oppa! Whatever you say," Jihyo giggled.

I heard a lot of rumbling and tumbling going on inside as the girls changed their clothes.

"Oh wow, Oppa even brought us fresh underwear!" I heard Jeongyeon exclaim from inside the van.

I blushed, "You're such a byuntae, Oppa! Hahahaha!!!"

"I told you," I protested, "Nayeon picked out your clothes for me."

After a few minutes, the door suddenly opened behind me, and I felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders, pulling me inside the van.

They took me by complete surprise.

"What the...?" I mumbled as I stumbled inside the van.

Jihyo quickly closed the door once again, but aside from that, everything else was a blur.