Graduation (Tzuyu)

We were in my bedroom.

Tzuyu was already on the bed, playing with a new vibrator dildo that Nayeon got for her as her graduation present.

It was a thick and long neon yellow one, with a lot of studs and ribbing all around its rubbery length for added friction, and therefore added pleasure.

Trust Nayeon to do something like that.

Her legs were spread wide open as she ran the sex toy, softly humming away, gingerly against her labia lips, sending shivers up and down her spine.

At the same time, she was stroking and sucking on my cock, slurping and moaning at me.

The strangest part was that Tzuyu decided to do some cosplaying.

She was being extra naughty tonight by wearing her graduation gown, all unbuttoned and unzipped, with practically nothing underneath.

"This is such a great graduation present, Oppa..." she breathed, "Even if I have a new toy, nothing still beats the original and real thing," and squeezed my throbbing length a bit before resuming her blowjob.

Her moans got louder as she started teasing her own cunt more, inserting a third of the dildo into her and upping the settings a notch.

"Don't... ahh... tell me that you were wearing nothing underneath your gown back in the ceremonies..." I said.

"Of course not, Oppa. I was wearing a fully formal attire before I put on my gown," she winked at me as she continued feasting on my cock.

After a few more minutes, I grew a bit naughtier.

I moved towards her open legs and took her dildo, making her whimper a bit at the sudden emptiness in her mouth and pussy, "Let's see how this works..."

I gently eased the toy halfway into her wet snatch, pumping it a little.

Tzuyu moaned louder, squirming on the bed as the studs and ribbings massaged her inner walls.

After a couple of minutes, without warning, I quickly cranked up the settings to max.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she squealed as her whole body suddenly shook uncontrollably, "Oppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

I upped the pace as well of pumping her dildo in and out of her obviously quivering cunt, her juices squirting and dribbling out of her love hole.

She groaned and moaned louder with each thrust, bucking her hips in an effort to match my movements.

It didn't take long for Tzuyu to hit her climax, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh!!! I'm cuuuummmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg!!!" she screamed almost at the top of her lungs.

She kept on arching her back and thrashing wildy on the bed as her vagina literally exploded with a shower of her love honey.

I pulled out her cum soaked dildo and swooped in head first between her legs, hungrily lapping up her juices.

Her inner walls pulsated and convulsed against my mouth as I latched onto her still-cumming cunt.

My face was soaked in her cum by the time her entire body relaxed.

I sat up and prodded my dick into her wet and glistening love hole, smearing her juices all over her crotch.

I watched as Tzuyu just laid there, basking in her afterglow, panting hard.

After a few more seconds, I eased my cock into her pussy.

She arched her back once again, "Aaaaah... yesss... fuck me Oppa... Fuck me with your big, hard cock! Aaahhh... it's been so long since you fucked me, Oppa... This is the best graduation gift you can give me... your big hard cock in my slutty pussy..."