Doll (Momo)

After cleaning up and eventually driving Jeongyeon to the MBC studios for her next schedule, I made way to another studio where Momo was having a magazine cover photoshoot.

It was a tad late in the evening already, so if my memory served me right and my timing is accurate, they should be done with the first four of the five scheduled sets for the shoot.

After so many months in this business, I pretty much had a good idea how long these photoshoots ought to last, unless there were some troubles along the way.

While waiting for Momo's photoshoot to finish, I took the time to talk to Sangwon, who was her manager in charge for today.

Apparently, her schedule was packed with so many store opening appearances both here in Korea and in other Asian countries like Hong Kong and Taiwan for the next three weeks.

Given that she was also continually receiving modelling and singing training, we needed to make sure that her schedule was still manageable.

Although her stamina has improved over the last few months, she was still finding herself getting worn out more often than the other Twice members.

After an hour and a half, the shoot was over.

Sangwon still had to talk to the director, so I offered to drive Momo home.

Fifteen minutes later, I was escorting her to the car, carrying two big bags of her clothes and other belongings.

She sat in the back, saying that she wanted to take a nap on the way home.

Ten minutes on the road, I heard a lot of muffling and shuffling sounds from the backseat.

"You okay there, Momo-ssi?" I asked, glancing at the rearview mirror.

I didn't there turn around while driving.

Keep your eyes on the road when you're behind the wheel, they always said.

"I'm okay, Y/N Oppa," she replied, "Just changing into something more comfortable."

"Oh ok," I shrugged, "Don't hurt yourself back there. It's a bit cramped with all your stuff."

"I'll be careful, Oppa," she cheerfully said, "Thank you. You are such a sweetheart."

I drove steadily until we reached home, carefully pulling over to the parking space specifically reserved for me.

Ah, the perks of being a manager of an idol group.

I turned around to see a surprise.

Momo was wearing a pink costume Except for her hair color, she looked exactly like a Barbie doll this up close and personal.

My mind clicked, turning on the naughty mode all of a sudden.

But I decided to play along, "Uh, Momo-ssi, what's going on?" I asked, acting surprised and hoping she wouldn't catch on.

Now that would be no fun now, would it?

"I want to be your Barbie doll tonight, Oppa," she cutely said, "And you know what you can do with a Barbie doll, right?"

Of course I knew, but I didn't say, "I'm a guy," I retorted, "I don't play with dolls."

"Oh yeah?"

She then leaned back on the seat and spread her legs really wide.

Her dress was short, she wasn't wearing anything, giving me a very clear view of her glistening pussy.

We piled all of her stuff in the passenger front seat and I moved to the backseat.