Revenge 3/6 (JeongHyun)

"Awww... Oppa, what's wrong?" Dahyun caught me grumbling rather frustratedly under my breath.

I almost swore, trying my very best to stay under control, almost throwing my smart phone to the ground, "Some of your international fans are really stupid and annoying, you know?"

It was a few days after the end of the 2nd Japan Tour.

We were all back in Seoul, and it was business as usual.

While the girls were going about with their individual schedules, us in the back office were planning and preparing for their Girls and Peace World Tour kickoff concert in a few months' time.

Ever since the rumors about it circulated, the forums and chatrooms were filled with all sort of discussions, petitions, and complaints to have a concert in this country and that country.

The discussions I can handle.

It's the complaints and whining that get on my nerves.

Sometimes, I doubt that these people really were sincere, strutting around, calling themselves ONCEs, but in fact they're doing more harm than good towards the girls because of their actions.

"Don't worry too much about it, Oppa," my girlfriend playfully touched my nose.

"Well, it's just plain annoying," I retorted, "Now I kinda regret allowing Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, and Jeongyeon to get Instagram accounts. They get so many stupid comments requesting to come to their country where obviously we can't. And then the same people get mad because we don't."

"Did somebody mention my name?" Nayeon suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Y/N Oppa's angry with some of our fans right now," Dahyun pouted, explaining to Nayeon what was going on.

"Oh, yeah, it gets on my nerves too sometimes," Nayeon nodded, "I feel sad that we can't go to all of those countries. But I also feel disappointed when our fans don't understand why. We can't just decide to fly there and say, 'hello' and then perform for them, no matter how much we want to or our fans want to."

"After this, Jeongyeon's up next," she whispered wickedly as I pulled over to the studio's parking lot, fondling my crotch for a bit, "She's in the dance studio back in the office prepping up for a dance music video."

I just gave her a blank look, "Seriously? Tonight?"

"Yes," she purred, giving my penis a gentle squeeze through my pants, "Tonight," and then gave me a quick kiss, sweetly adding, "I love you, Y/N Oppa."

How can she switch from evil Dubu to sweet Dubu just like that was still beyond me, "I love you too, Dubu."

+++

Later that night, we swung by the JYP Entertainment office to pick up Jeongyeon, who was practicing for a dance music video collaboration that was going to be produced sometime later.

"Hello Jeongyeon unnie!" Dahyun cheerfully greeted her, making room at the middle part of the van, "How was your day?"

"Hey Dahyun," Jeongyeon replied, "It was good. I had a great workout today. Hi Y/N Oppa!"

"Hey!" I greeted back as we slowly rolled out of the building's driveway.

The girls chatted for a bit, but it wasn't long before Dahyun set her plan to motion.

After a few more minutes, I suddenly heard muffled and surprised groaning behind me.

Stopping at a red light, I turned my head around to see what was going on, "That was fast," I muttered, "You really are an impatient one, aren't you?"