Beauty Workshop (Nayeon)

"I still can't believe you talked me into this," I grumbled, watching her do her thing that I can't even pretend to understand.

"Stay still, Oppa," she pouted at me, "Or else I won't be able to fit in properly."

"Well maybe because this is for girls' nails rather than guys' nails," I retorted.

"For a guy, you sure have long fingers," she said, looking very pleased with herself as she successfully attached the third piece onto the nail of my middle finger, "And I didn't notice how pretty your hands look, Oppa.."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, cringing at my nails that I can't even describe how they look at the moment.

"Oh, I just thought that you would have rough and callous hands because of your job before, Oppa," she replied, taking out the fourth piece for my ring finger nail.

"Well, I've been told that my hands resemble my mom's," I said, "That plus all the lotion that Dahyun made me use."

"She can be really fussy about that, Oppa," she chuckled, "But that's the price you pay for being her boyfriend, I guess. I remember when you two started out as a couple she was often commenting about the way you dress yourself."

"Yeah," I grumbled, "Good thing she finally stopped when I overhauled my wardrobe soon after. I was afraid that she would fill my closet with white clothes though." But in all fairness to my Dubu girlfriend, she did pick out really nice pieces for me.

"And now, she's all praises about how you look," Nayeon grinned at me, "She oftentimes squeals like nuts whenever you wear that nice buttoned down shirt she got you for your birthday."

"I know that's her favorite," I surrendered, "And I aim to please, remember?"

I so regretted saying that later on.

"Not the toes!! The toes too? Really?" I whined.

"It's supposed to be a complete set, Oppa," she scrunched her face at me, "Now shut up and let me continue my work on you."

And I thought the nails were the end of it.

I already felt stupid having to wear them, and then let Nayeon take photos of my fingers and toes.

Now she wanted to test some makeup as well.

"For Halloween, Oppa," she continued whining as I kept on protesting, "You already got your invitation, right?"

Yeah.

The company decided to throw an Twice Halloween Party a few days after the concert.

Everyone was pretty excited about it and started talking about what to wear and whatnot.

"What am I, your crash test dummy?" I retorted, "First my nails, both on my fingers and toes, now you want to do my face?"

"Come on, Oppa, it'll be fun," Nayeon was begging like a kid who wanted to have a new toy, "Pleeeeeaaasssssssseeeeeeee???"

"Ah, really! You learned that from Sana, didn't you?" I groaned.

Five minutes later, I was trying my best to stay still, sitting in front of her dresser table and feeling absolutely stupid as Nayeon happily had her way with my face.

God knows how much I hated makeup.

"Stay still, Oppa," she said.

"But it's getting itchy!" I whined, trying to act cute.

"Don't try to be cute," she chuckled, "It really doesn't suit you that well."

But as I watched her apply something on my cheeks with a brush, deep down inside I just let her be.