Revenge 4/6 (MiDaChaeng)

The days were becoming faster and faster as the day for the kickoff concert drew nearer.

Everything was becoming more frantic in the office, and I found myself juggling a lot of tasks day in and day out.

I was pretty excited and nervous at the same time.

After the 2nd Japan Tour, I thought I would have things down pat when it comes to organizing a tour.

But it's one of those times that every single day something new comes up, and then you have to deal with it, and then afterwards learn from it.

It was also a time wherein I was getting more and more exhausted at the end of the day.

Going through meeting after meeting, negotiations and contract reviews, sitting in proposals from advertisers and promoters, all of them were such a drain.

While the rest of the managers were in the field accompanying the girls in their schedules, I was stuck in the office dealing with most, if not all, of this stuff with Jaebum sunbae and some of the higher-ups in the company.

I tiredly fished for my keys to my dorm, "Man, that was such a long day today," I grumbled to myself as I opened the door.

To my surprise, a delicious scent caught my attention.

Somebody was invading my kitchen again.

I walked a few steps to see Dahyun, Mina, and Chaeyoung busy cooking.

That made me smile a bit.

"Y/N Oppa! Annyeong!" Chaeyoung waved at me.

Dahyun immediately ran to me, throwing her arms around me and planting a soft, gentle kiss on my lips, "Welcome home, Y/N Oppa."

I hugged and kissed her back, "Hey, what are you girls up to?"

"Well, we noticed that you were super busy and super tired from all your work," my girlfriend replied, locking her arm around mine as we walked to the kitchen, "I know you've got a lot on your hands right now for our upcoming world tour, and that you've been pretty much just work, home, work, home."

"And we haven't been together that much lately as well," Mina added, "So we decided to do something for you, especially tonight now that the three of us are free."

"Thank you," I said, looking at what's cooking, "By the way, that reminds me. How are your studies going this week? Exams are up, right?"

Chaeyoung cringed a bit, "Today was the last day for exams for me. I think I did pretty good. Thank you for the review materials you prepared for me. I know you were super busy, but you still found time to help me with my studies."

"I still have one exam tomorrow afternoon," Mina replied, "Those review notes really helped a lot, Oppa. Thank you."

"That's our manager-oppa for you," Dahyun proudly said, "Always the ever-reliable and sincerely helpful person," and then looked at me, "I so love you for that," before kissing my cheek.

The three girls then went back to work, preparing dinner of fresh green salad and spaghetti carbonara, using grilled chicken instead of bacon.

We all sat down to the delicious meal soon afterwards, engaging in small talk here and there along the way.

Mina and Chaeyoung both chided Dahyun for her great improvement in cooking, ever since the tuna sandwich incident way, way back.

"I hope you feel better and more energized with this, Oppa," Chaeyoung said, taking a forkful of the pasta, "It's really the least we can do for you for all the hard work you've been doing for us."