Yoga (Jihyo)

The filming went well, ending as scheduled.

Jihyo was quite pleased with herself, requiring only a few takes to get everything perfectly.

"Y/N Oppa, I heard that you've been meaning to ask me about something," Jihyo said as we got into the car.

"Yeah," I remembered, "I was hoping to learn some yoga from you, if it's not too much trouble."

Her face brightened up, "Of course it's not too much trouble. Yoga? I'm game!" and then curved her lips into a very naughty smile, "But not before I give you a blowjob, Oppa," promptly freeing my cock from the confines of my clothes.

"Aigoo..." I groaned as I felt her lips suck on the tip of my erect dick for a few seconds before sliding down on my length.

It wasn't long before I was bathing her tonsils with a thick coat of cum.

+++

Twenty-five minutes later, we were in a private dance studio.

It was one of those places where Jihyo frequents by herself.

Even after all this time, she still does yoga whenever she gets the time.

It's like a typical dance studio, with mirrors all around the walls.

This reminded of the time Jeongyeon and I were, well... practicing.

And as always, we did our stretching to get ourselves ready.

At this point, I have totally appreciated the value of making sure that you're able to stretch every single bit of your body as much as you can, as it really improves a lot of your systems that you didn't know it was possible.

And just like everyone else, Jihyo in gym attire looked so hot, accentuating her curves just a little bit more than usual and exuding such a very sexy aura.

I tried my best to stay focused, but Jihyo blowing me earlier on the way here proved to be a difficult task.

"Now, stretching can only do so much, Oppa," she explained, "Doing yoga can help further extend what regular stretching usually does, with some more additional benefits like improved balance, flexibility, and even blood circulation, which I think what you're really after, right?"

I nodded, looking serious, "Yes. That's what I was hoping to achieve."

She looked pleased, "Very well. Let's start with the basics then," and then proceeded on giving me a crash course on Yoga 101.

Fifteen minutes later, we progressed to doing some basic poses, designed specifically for what I wanted to achieve.

She was right.

Even with these basic stuffs, I was again twisting and bending my body in ways that I never thought was possible.

My mind drifted once again, trying to incorporate all the things that I've experienced so far with Momo, Sana, Chaeyoung, and now Jihyo in terms of the physical activities.

I thought about the different possibilities this training that I'm undergoing when it finally came to the point wherein I needed to up the ante all the more.

We repeated the same basic poses twice for the next thirty minutes, making sure that I got everything correctly.

"You're a fast learner, Oppa," she said approvingly as we took our first break, "Although I'm not really surprised since you are a very skilled person."

"Well, I noticed that some of your stretching routines are similar to what you have been showing me," I sheepishly replied, "Just a bit more difficult."