Acting Practice (Jihyo)

It was my turn to accompany Jihyo for her ongoing acting lessons.

Today was all about script reading and script interpretations.

Jihyo had to act out a script using different expressions and interpretations.

It was very rough at first, but as time went by, her improvement was becoming more and more significantly noticeable.

But of course, the repetitiveness of it could be a tad taxing.

I was personally happy her hard work was paying off dividends big time.

After the one-on-one session with the acting instructor, she was left on her own to do her thing.

Apparently, the instructor gave Jihyo some additional assignments as well.

She was working on it when I came by the study room to bring her some refreshments: A small box of assorted sliced fruits and a tall tumbler of four seasons fruit shake which I blended myself.

"Thank you, Y/N Oppa," she said, opening the box and immediately taking a slice of apple.

"You're welcome," I replied, "So, how did today go?"

"Tougher than usual," she exhaled, looking a bit exhausted, "The instructor asked me to write a short script on this scenario," and handed me a sheet of paper.

I scanned it.

It seems that the instructor wanted Jihyo to write down on how she will act out the scene that was given to her.

The scene was a military environment, where she was supposed to play as an inspector visiting a front line camp.

That meant that she had to be aggressive and assertive.

"I have an idea," I said, "Why not dress up for the role so that you can really feel it? Sometimes dressing up for the part can help internalize what you need to do."

"Really?" she looked at me with anxious eyes.

"Yeah," I nodded,

We rummaged through the wardrobe.

Luckily enough, we found some clothes that were very similar to Jihyo's costume for that particular solo stage.

She quickly sorted out the stuff she needed and proceeded to change.

She started unbuttoning her green blouse right in front of me.

Cringing, I instinctively turned around.

"Oh come on now, Oppa," she teased, "It's not as if you haven't seen me in my underwear before... or haven't seen me butt naked before."

She got a point there, but I pretended to play cool about it, "I was just going to lock the door. I don't want any interruptions while you're changing."

When I turned around after locking the door, she was finished changing.

Jihyo was smoking hot, and seeing her up close and personal in that outfit made it even hotter.

I got my mp3 player out, turned up the volume, and started playing a random music

"You want to dance it first?" I smirked as the first few bars of the song belted out.

"Not a bad idea, Oppa," she winked at me and started dancing.

She still knew all the moves as if it was just yesterday.

Seriously, next to Momo, Jihyo is one mean dancing machine.

There was this small voice at the back of my head that was whispering that Jihyo was getting on to me, and that she was starting to tease me as well.