8-Intoxicating•

(Tw: Sexual Content) I will place one more warning right before it begins.

I took a deep breath as I waved my hand and the door to his room opened, "Took you long enough." He stood up from the edge of his bed, his bare chest was the first thing my eyes landed on before looking up into his amber eyes. I would have been here sooner, but after he left me in the training room, I was having a hard time getting my legs to move.

Was I scared? No. If I could trust anyone, it's him. Ever since that day on Tatooine, he's made me feel safe and cared for.

But was I nervous to go this length with my mentor? Fuck yes. But I really wanted to, I could feel my girl downstairs yelling at me to do it.

He is intoxicating.

"Are you just going stand there and stare; or are going to get in here?" He chuckled as he gestured for me to come in. I nervously walked inside and he closed the door behind me; not even needing his hands to use the force, "Now listen close." He stepped forward and took my mask from my face, then he gripped my neck gently and pushed my back against his now closed door, "I've been wanting to do this for so long. I did tell you that I wanted to teach you everything," His body pressed up against mine and I felt the same hardness I felt earlier, "But only if you really want me to." His voice went softer as he brought his face close to mine; his eyes were blazing over with lust.

I breathed out heavily and I could feel my body screaming for him, "I really want this." My voice came out low and shaky.

He chuckled low as he brought both of his hands up to cup my face, "There is one thing you must promise me. This is going to be for my enjoyment, as well as yours, but that's all. So don't you dare start to love me," His voice was stern and slightly harsh; almost like it was a threat, "I care about you a great deal and I would be devastated if anything happened to you. But don't confuse that with love, I do not love you." He shook his head and I have to admit, his words hurt a little. Not that I love him, I don't. If I'm being honest, I don't even know what love is, "And its nothing personal, I just lost the ability to love a long time ago." He dropped his hands down; but kept his eyes locked with mine, "If you can promise me that, then I'll fuck you right now."

"Is this the deal you give all the girls?" I asked; still slightly jealous from all the girls he's most likely had in this room.

He chuckled as he shook his head, "No, I don't give a fuck about their feelings. But yours I do, I don't want you to disappoint yourself." That's sweet, I guess, "So is that a promise (y/n)?"

I sighed, can I promise that? I think I can, all I have is a crush after all. It'll go away, and knowing that nothing will ever come of this, will make that so much easier. This is purely sexual, to be comfortable with myself again and I'll just think of it as another training lesson.

It'll be fine.

So, I nodded, "I promise."

"Perfect," He growled as he grabbed the zipper once more and pulled it all the way down exposing myself to him, "Fuck you don't know how much I've thought about this." He eyed me with lust as he gripped the opening of my jumpsuit to pull it off.

"Wait," I stopped him and he froze immediately; looking up into my eyes. I reached forward and grabbed his mask, "I want this off." He nodded in response; letting me know that it was okay. I swallowed nervously as I pulled the fabric from his ear and took the mask off completely; revealing his full face to me.

Holy fuck. I knew he'd be beautiful based off of what I could see, but he truly was the most gorgeous man I have ever seen.
(And I stand by that 💕)