43-More Than Helpful•

To answer some questions that I've been messaged; YES she will get her memory back, have patience babies, I already have that part figured out.♥️
And NO this book isn't coming to an end as of right now, to be honest, I don't even know how I plan to end it, I'm sorta just winging it. Sooo bear with me I guess🤷🏻‍♀️

Enjoy this filler💕
༻✦༺

Vader's POV
"Absolutely not." I growled through my teeth as I stared down Maul, and dismissed his ill-conceived plan.

He tapped his foot as he pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek; clearly growing impatient with me, "But it will work."

He's not wrong, it probably will, but there's just one issue with his plan, "I don't fucking care, I'm not dangling her in front of him as bait." I already did that once, and now look where we are. It caused a massive fight and she didn't come back to me breathing. Now, I don't even want her within a parsec of him, "I'm sorry Maul, but I can't take this risk, I just got her back."

He groaned as he breathed out a deep sigh, "It's not like you can't just bring her back again if anything happens."

My eyes widened instantly with anger, "Are you out of your fucking mind?" I shouted at him in disbelief for saying something so senseless, "Were you not here to bear witness to what happened the first time?"

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Yeah, and she still doesn't remember you so it really won't be much of a difference." He crossed his arms over his chest with an excessive eye roll.

I immediately put my hand on the handle of my lightsaber, while the anger in me boiled to a new high, "I'm about three seconds away from killing you."

"Try it," He tested me with narrowed amber eyes that burned the same as my own.

"Stop I can practically feel the testosterone in here," (y/n) appeared between us and held out her hands to keep us apart as we continued staring each other down, "Now I don't know if you two have noticed, but I'm still here. And since neither of you have even bothered to ask, I would like to give my own opinion on the subject; seeing as it regards me." She spoke sternly as she dropped her hands down and I hesitantly took my gaze away from Maul to give her my attention.

To be honest, I really did forget she was even in here. The second his idea left his mouth, I was clouded by the desire to throw him back in a cell.

She glanced at Maul first, "I don't want to be bait," Then she looked over at me with a look in her eyes that already told me what she was about to say, "But he's not wrong Anakin, it can work."

I clenched my jaw tight as I burned holes into her eyes with a menacing stare, "No." I spoke through my clenched teeth.

She sighed, "But Anakin whose to say that it will happen agai-"

"I said no!" I shouted angrily; causing the previous council members chairs to fly backwards and hit roughly against the walls and windows. The large window to my right cracked from the force of the impact.

(y/n)'s eyes widened and she backed away from me with a stunned expression. I was currently breathing heavily from the anxiety and rage that I was feeling; probably looking like a mad man.