35-Beautiful Stranger

༻✦༺

Vader's POV
I tapped my fingers on the desk in my office as I thought about her. I was trying to figure out a way to get her to remember, I hated that every time she looked at me, she eyed me like I was stranger.

I'm happy she's alive, beyond happy actually, but I just wish I had the her that knows who I am. I want her to hug me, kiss me, and tell me how much she loves me. I want her to remember our fight so that way I could properly apologize and beg her to forgive me. I just want my fiancé to look at me again with love in her eyes.

Ahsoka is in the library rummaging through books to find a solution, but I doubt there will be anything in there involving this certain situation.This was the use of the dark side of force, which isn't something that library carries much of. Thanks to the Jedi thinking that even the smallest amount of  knowledge could sway the user.

I stopped my annoying tapping as soon as the door to the office opened, "You called for me sir?" Rex walked in and closed the door behind him. He waltzed inside and stopped when he was a foot away from the desk.

I brought my feet from on top of the desk and back down to the floor, "I need you to do something for me." I informed him, "I'd do it myself, but I don't want to leave this palace with (y/n) being in such a vulnerable condition."

He nodded in understanding, "Of course sir, what do you need?"

I took a deep breath to calm my fury that this situation brought, I hope he doesn't think I've forgotten about his deceit, "I want you to take as many men as feel you need and go to Alderaan. Bring me Bail, his wife, and his snobby little baby; I want all three alive." My blood slowly boiled as I recalled that it was him who lied and sent my Empress to her death. I will show them no mercy.

Rex's sudden smile told me that he knew exactly why I wanted them, and he had no problem being the one to drag them here, "Any other requests while I'm there?" He asked referring to if I'd like him to kill anyone specific or burn down any cities to send a message.

I shook my head, "Just kill anyone who gets in your way, anything else is unnecessary. Unless you want to have your fun or let off some steam, then by all means, burn down whatever you want." I shrugged nonchalantly; knowing he still held anger from our earlier conversation with Ahsoka, so this assignment will be good for him to let it all out. Then hopefully him and her can have a proper conversation.

He nodded; still holding an eager smile, "I just might."

I chuckled at how different he is now compared to who he used to be, my own dark influence is to thank for that, "As long as you bring me what I want, and when you get back I'll need you to get ahold of Tarkin for me; I plan to use the Death Star soon." I smirked; excited that I get to use it, like a kid playing with his shiny new toy for the first time.

It's just going to have to wait until (y/n) gets better, since I don't plan to leave here until she is. She is my number one priority right now.

"It will be done," He assured me, "Where do you want your guests once I've returned?"

I tapped my finger on the desk which signaled downwards towards my favorite place in this palace, "Chambers and make sure they're separated, but across from each other." I held an evil grin at the thought of what I plan to do to those traitorous cretins.

This is going to be fun and rather satisfying.

He gave me one last respectful nod before saluting and turning towards the door, "I'll leave right away."

༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"A life for a life." The man whispered as he backed away and gripped my neck for support so he could plunge the weapon in deeper until the handle was the only thing that could be seen sticking out from my abdomen. I finally let out a scream of agony as I instinctively grabbed onto both of his shoulders and dropped my head onto his chest; the pain was excruciating and damn near unbearable.