32-I'm Taking It

༻✦༺

Vader's POV
I walked down to the to the chambers and made my way to the only prisoner I had left, "I've been waiting for you to come, I foresaw it." He was already leaning on the glass when I stood in front of his cell.

"Then you should already know why I'm here," I stepped closer to him, "Maul." I knew when I brought him here that he would have some use, that mind of his was always too valuable to destroy.

He chuckled with a nod, "Yes, and I do have the information you seek, but what is in it for me?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side and eyed me up and down, "You locked me up in here for the past few months and it hasn't exactly been a vacation," He rolled his eyes, "So why should I help you?"

"I'll give you your freedom." I bargained, "I will let you go and I will never look for you again. If I see you out there, my clones and I will turn the other way. You'll have complete immunity from the Empire."

He hummed as he brought his hand to his chin like he was in deep thought, "Even if I was to, oh I don't know; slaughter a village of orphans?" He asked while he removed his hand from his chin and shrugged.

I leaned my shoulder against the glass and our eyes stayed locked, "You can do whatever you want as long as it doesn't directly affect me, my clones, or her."

He smiled, seeming to like what I had to offer, "I accept, but there is one other thing I want as well."

I nodded eagerly, I'll give him anything if he truly possesses the information that will bring my girl back to me, "Anything."

His smile grew, "Leave Kenobi to me." I let out a heavy sigh as I shook my head slowly. Maul held up a hand before I could speak, "And before you try giving me the speech about how, you think it should be you to kill him because he killed your girlfriend-"

"Fiancé." I interrupted sternly.

He rolled his eyes, "Fiancé, whatever. But if I give you this information and you are successful in bringing her back, then she will be alive so there will be no need for you to go after Kenobi, so leave him to me." He growled in anger, anger directed towards Obi-Wan for the pain he had caused him.

I bit the inside of my cheek in frustration, "How about we work together to find him and take turns in his demise?" I negotiated; hoping he would accept, but even if he didn't, I'd likely give in to his original demand. But I wanted to try, I wanted to have a shot at Obi-Wan, even if I'm not the one to kill him; I want to take part in his last torture.

He stayed silent for a moment while he took in my request, "Fine, but I deliver the final blow."

I removed my shoulder from the glass and opened the door that sealed him from the outside world. I casually walked inside and held my hand out to him, "I believe we have a deal."

He smiled menacingly as he accepted my hand, "You better not double cross me." He spoke in a threatening tone, "Or I'll reverse your efforts to save her."

"The same goes for you Maul," I dropped my hand down to my side, "I'll take those metal legs of yours away and I'll even take your arms, so I could watch you roll around in agony while I sip on a bottle of whiskey. I might even let my dog eat you, I'm trying to get him to obtain a craving for flesh for future escapades." I smiled at my humorous threat, although I was entirely serious. I do plan to use Milo in the future as a torturing method for my victims. I'm sure (y/n) won't mind.

My chest ached suddenly at the thought of her.

Maul cackled as he shook his head, "I always liked you Skywalker."